Inter Miami Career

Hi,

I am playing FM20 Touch on Nintendo Switch and I’m really disappointed that I can’t seem to manage Inter Miami. 

I saw online that you can Add New Manager to Career and take over Inter Miami and retire existing manager on full FM20 version but Add New Manager is greyed out on Touch on the Switch. 

Really disappointed by this. If anyone knows a work around for this and can give advice that’d be great! Simply waiting for the job to become available isn’t good enough. If they’re in the game they should be manageable in my opinion. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, BuryBlade said:

I think you might need to holiday 1 season into the future for them to become available as they are an MLS expansion team. 

Hi @BuryBlade

I have tried that but on FMTouch and on Switch there isn’t an option to Add New Manager after 1 season so the only way that works is by the job becoming available. 

At the start of the career Diego Alonso is appointed Manager from Jan 2019. 

The advance 1 season works but only on FM20 full version on PC it seems.

Thanks for responding though. If you know of another work around that’d be great!

Maybe I'm missing something, but can't you just start the game as unemployed and then retire after the game has run on for 1 season...and then add yourself in as the Inter Miami manager?

11 hours ago, LiamAK93 said:

Hi @BuryBlade

I have tried that but on FMTouch and on Switch there isn’t an option to Add New Manager after 1 season so the only way that works is by the job becoming available. 

At the start of the career Diego Alonso is appointed Manager from Jan 2019. 

The advance 1 season works but only on FM20 full version on PC it seems.

Thanks for responding though. If you know of another work around that’d be great!

No problem.

10 hours ago, rich10 said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but can't you just start the game as unemployed and then retire after the game has run on for 1 season...and then add yourself in as the Inter Miami manager?

This is how to do it (and what I should have explained better)

• SI Staff

Hi @LiamAK93, as others have said, the way to get around this is holiday to the 2020 season and then retire, and then Add New Manager to place yourself as Inter Miami's manager. This is an issue across the game (for example, this is the case with Macarthur in the Australian A-League too) due to memory constraints. This is something we're constantly looking at for improvements though.