Managers 'known for' entries, is there a list?

You know how on your own profile, as well as other managers in the game, there is that 'known for' or tendencies tab, well at the minute mine is just 6 entries about signing young players, but I've seen AI managers have things like signs a director of football for youth team signings, and makes the most of set pieces.

Does anyone know, may be a question for SI staff really, but is there a list of every possible entry? Or is there some way of finding what you need to do to get a specific entry on there? I appreciate this in game may just be cosmetic, unless you have entries on there that are specific to a certain teams culture and may affect your chance of moving to a certain club, but in my current game I've signed literally 3 players, all were under 23 when signed but due to these 3 signings, at least in game at a glance I am only known for signing young players, not my back to back promotions, avoiding relegation multiple times over achieving or multiple cup wins.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, bigmattb28 said:

at least in game at a glance I am only known for signing young players, not my back to back promotions, avoiding relegation multiple times over achieving or multiple cup wins.

I don't think you can be known for avoiding relegation or winning tropheys. It's usually what kind of players you sign and what kind of football you prefer. I'm known for playing defensive football, apperantly because I don't concede too many goals. I have also prefers possession football, so I guess you need to have higher possession percentage for that. I haven't seen full list anywhere.