Transfer Value Timing & Strategy

Hi, 

I'm playing as Fulham and trying to bring in Gouri, Pellegri, Soumare and Trincao on loan in season one. I'm trying to get them for as cheap as I can and the cheapest way of doing that seems to be to offer them to come on loan with an optional fee of £15m, £26m, £6m, £18m respectively. What I'd like to know is do these prices I've been quoted change as the transfer window goes on... i.e. if I leave it until the last day, will their clubs accept cheaper optional fees or are these set and stay the same throughout the window? 

Their values are all in the £1m range but their clubs all want ridiculous fees, even more so for permanent transfers like £42m for Pellegri... does anyone have any tips for negotiating these cheaper? 

Thanks,

To my knowledge, the agreed fee is in the loan contract and will not change contractually.  It could be that the loaning team may be tempted by a lower fee close to the transfer deadline if they are keen to offload the player, but to be honest, I have never tested this.  What a club asks for and what they will take will rarely be the same so it is all about negotiating

If I arrange a high option to buy after the loan fee of say £15m, how likely is it that I can then make a normal transfer bid below this at the end of the season and have it accepted? Or do they always just insist you pay what the option fee is? 

Thanks