FMT 20 for android/tablet kits and logos available?

2 hours ago, Keyzer Soze said:

The logos, kits and flags are the same that are used in the PC version, and they should be placed in the graphics folder, inside the documents folder (the one that have your tactics and shorlists, for example).

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I'll give it a go and see.

5 hours ago, Keyzer Soze said:

The logos, kits and flags are the same that are used in the PC version, and they should be placed in the graphics folder, inside the documents folder (the one that have your tactics and shorlists, for example).

So this is what I've went to so far.

My files > Internal Storage > Android > Data > com.sega.soccer.champions > Files > Installed

Then I'm here, where do I go now?

20200630_193701.jpg

On 30/06/2020 at 19:37, biggboii said:

So this is what I've went to so far.

My files > Internal Storage > Android > Data > com.sega.soccer.champions > Files > Installed

Then I'm here, where do I go now?

20200630_193701.jpg

No, that's not there. 

The path is my files > documents > sports interactive > football manager touch 2020 

In there you should have for example the "tactics" folder, "games" folders, and so on. 

If you have a "graphics" folders just place the logos, face packs and kits there. If not, create a graphics folder 

I'll show you mine... 

IMG_20200630_203258.jpg

Edited by Keyzer Soze

2 hours ago, Keyzer Soze said:

No, that's not there. 

The path is my files > documents > sports interactive > football manager touch 2020 

In there you should have for example the "tactics" folder, "games" folders, and so on. 

If you have a "graphics" folders just place the logos, face packs and kits there. If not, create a graphics folder 

I'll show you my... 

IMG_20200630_203258.jpg

Great, I got sorted thanks man

Hi guys, I've followed your conversation and done everything right that I can tell but they just wont apply to the game for me. Is there some reason why it may not work on a given tablet? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. 

On 05/07/2020 at 04:54, Craig643 said:

Hi guys, I've followed your conversation and done everything right that I can tell but they just wont apply to the game for me. Is there some reason why it may not work on a given tablet? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. 

Hi, 

Are you sure that you place the graphics in the right path?

On 05/07/2020 at 05:54, Craig643 said:

Go to Android -> data -> sportsinteractive.fmt.19 -> files -> installed -> application_support -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 19 Touch -> Caches

And delete all the files there

Then restart the game, it may take a while, be patient

Please note this instruction is for FM19, but I guess it should also work for FM20

Edited by Carambau

Yeah, i forgot to mention cleaning the cache!

it's not exactly that path for FM20

it's this:

Android\data\com.sega.soccer.champions\files\installed\application_support\sports interactive\football manager 2020 touch\caches

Delete all files, start the aplication again

• 3 months later...
On 10/7/2020 at 14:36, Keyzer Soze said:

Sí, ¡olvidé mencionar la limpieza del caché!

no es exactamente ese camino para FM20

es esto:

Android \ data \ com.sega.soccer.champions \ files \ installed \ application_support \ sports interactive \ football manager 2020 touch \ caches

Elimina todos los archivos, vuelve a iniciar la aplicación

Hola soy nuevo en esto, me compre el FMT 2020 para mi tablet y quisiera ponerle logis al juego. Pero no lo consigo hacer. Que archivos tenéis ustedes puestos de logos me los podéis pasar es para poder instalarlos. Gracias. 

On 14/10/2020 at 15:44, F19S82C said:

Hola soy nuevo en esto, me compre el FMT 2020 para mi tablet y quisiera ponerle logis al juego. Pero no lo consigo hacer. Que archivos tenéis ustedes puestos de logos me los podéis pasar es para poder instalarlos. Gracias. 

Hi,

you must download the graphics (logos, kits, flags, faces, etc). There are many websites with that kind of stuff. Just do a quick reaserch on google. I can't mention those sites in this forum, because of the rules.

• 1 month later...

Should we connect the tablet with the pc in order to make these changes? I dont want to have logos and kits. Just to get rid of names like Zebre etc.  and to add competition names fixes such as CL....Please send me pm with info if you want. Thank you