start with more leagues

England, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Portugal as the 7 main leagues and then either Belgium, Denmark or Scotland as the 8th. 

I'd rather have more choice at the start of a new game rather than the 4 you're allowed. 

Also I like to look at the stats throughout the leagues I select mainly at the end of the season. The only problem with that is, if I don't select for example France or Holland as one of my four leagues at the start I can't find any stats from their leagues . (average rating, top goalscorer, assists etc.) 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, casperzwaart100 said:

Maybe it could be possible to load in new leagues while the save has already started. 

Somebody asked about this on another thread and Marc Vaughan confirmed that its not possible to add it at present

"Not possible in FMM at present I'm afraid - there are a LOT of things which could go wrong with this on a mobile device - battery death (doing this process would take quite a while), running out of memory (such a process would heavily strength memory on some devices etc.)."

Edited by TheHurricane