(FM20) [WIP] Channel Island Database Pack

Hi Everyone

A few years ago I made myself a channel islands pack which included 10 nations. At this current moment in time, these 10 nations only have a top division, a fa cup, and a super cup. These ten nations overwrite ten nations in Oceania with i think Vanuatu becoming a unranked nation in Asia.  In terms of the continent, it currently remains as Oceania, as i haven't goes as far as to rename it.  The leagues are quite small for each nation as quite a few of these are considered uninhabited and purely for tourism.  However each league plays 24-32 games a season depending on the country.

Along with this I have made both a continental competition, along with 3 international tournaments (1 senior, 2 youth).

I was just wondering if i was to restore this, would anyone be interesting in giving it a go and give feedback on ways that i could modify it for future editions.

The few things i have not done with this so far is include media, awards, both seasonal and monthly, and incorporating flags into this.  One thing i want to do also, is recreate the world cup qualifiers in this region so that all 10 teams participate, as i know that from the 2026 world cup on wards, Oceania automatically gains a spot.

The nations include:

Jersey

Guernsey

Alderney

Sark

Herm

Isle of Man

Isle of Wight

Greenland

Jethou

Brecqhou

If anyone could possibly give any feedback as to whether this is something that would be a good addition or a different place to play, let me know and i'll start recreating this as soon as possible.  Along with any help would be greatly appreciated with figuring out the world cup qualifiers problem.

Thanks

channel islands.rar

Edited by andrewr2711
adding link

why not have all the fifa non countries in it would sound a lot better what I would do is have the countries compete in the world cup or euros and then have there leagues compete for champions league or europa

Edited by Andrew Price

3 hours ago, Andrew Price said:

why not have all the fifa non countries in it would sound a lot better what I would do is have the countries compete in the world cup or euros and then have there leagues compete for champions league or europa

Getting them into the champions league or europa would be really tough as you would have re-write all of the european structure, along with then having to put them in the european zone, and messing around with their qualifiers

23 hours ago, erikeagles said:

Hi Andrew, I am very interested in this database 

It'll be up in the next few days, just have to do a few tests, along with the addition of a few minor things in each league

2 hours ago, andrewr2711 said:

It'll be up in the next few days, just have to do a few tests, along with the addition of a few minor things in each league

Thanks. 

I think if you have one database you could make a champions league, Europe league for the countries 

And the same for the nation's 

2 hours ago, erikeagles said:

Thanks. 

I think if you have one database you could make a champions league, Europe league for the countries 

And the same for the nation's 

They do have their own version of the champions league, and they do have their own international competition

17 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

I've made an Isle of Man database you could use in the pack, as long as I'd get credit for that particular nation.

I currently already made the Isle of Man file sorry

• andrewr2711 changed the title to (FM20) [WIP] Channel Island Database Pack
  • 2 weeks later...

i will try it. but i have a few questions. Are players from the youth intakes with right nationalities and also can you manage the national team and can they qualify for future world cups and euros. Great work and i will definitely try this

On 30/06/2020 at 01:01, marty20021 said:

i will try it. but i have a few questions. Are players from the youth intakes with right nationalities and also can you manage the national team and can they qualify for future world cups and euros. Great work and i will definitely try this

Yeah they're all from the right nations, world cups yes, euros no because theyre not part of europe in this database.  All national teams are managable

If i did that, i would probably have to change all of them so they fit into the European cups, which would include both europa leagues, champions league, world cup and euros.  And personally i don't think id be able to completely rewrite the continental cups with 65 nations instead of the 55 they have now