Problem with additional league

hadrian9001

How can I add files in editor data to play my own club, I mean adding additional leagues to my own club?

Description of the problem: I cannot add any additional leagues to the league selection page that I have added in editor data. How can I fix it?

I think you're going to have to give a little bit more information about what is happening.

If you have created additional leagues yourself in the editor and verified them and saved them in the right place, they should appear for selection.

No, I downloaded files from the Polish leagues from the Internet, I copied them to the editor data file as they were told in the description, but you can only see them in a normal game, and when I take my club it doesn't show me any leagues except Ekstraklasa and 1 Polska LIga.

My first question:
How can I remove everything from my computer related to fm20, I deleted it myself but it did nothing?

Edited by hadrian9001

22 minutes ago, hadrian9001 said:

No, I downloaded files from the Polish leagues from the Internet, I copied them to the editor data file as they were told in the description, but you can only see them in a normal game, and when I take my club it doesn't show me any leagues except Ekstraklasa and 1 Polska LIga.

My first question:
How can I remove everything from my computer related to fm20, I deleted it myself but it did nothing?

If you just downloaded someone else's file it should work if that file is in a valid format. What I wonder is if you actually selected the file in the game? It's not enough to put it in the editor data folder. You have to manually select it in the game(even before selecting leagues). 

12 hours ago, hadrian9001 said:

My first question:

When starting the game (FM20), and after placing the files in the editor data (the ones you downloaded), you need to start a new career game, then just under "Database", select the database you want.  After that click in "advance setup", and when the game load the databases you used (can be more than one at the same time), you will go to select Poland, and then in the last window before loading entirely the game, you will select the leagues you want to see.

image.thumb.png.31991ffef99977c4da45edc92af9948c.png

I'm using the Poland file by Bigpole (here in this forum)

I try nothing. I deleted the game, then I added new leagues to the editor data in this bigpole Polish league, I started a new game in normal mode and there I can choose more leagues I saved and left, and when I choose my club I can't.

Did I do something wrong?

3 hours ago, hadrian9001 said:

I try nothing. I deleted the game, then I added new leagues to the editor data in this bigpole Polish league, I started a new game in normal mode and there I can choose more leagues I saved and left, and when I choose my club I can't.

Did I do something wrong?

if you have problem with my file, quote me next time or check my original topic in editors download forum.

image.thumb.png.b3fc1c297833f75b0f64f0dbd8dd2a5c.png

image.thumb.png.c14bdca06b311fdfea32d3f6c5f6fe25.png

image.thumb.png.f6abc113c49a7d652c9cbde002cc9784.png

That's my settings. Check yours.

I didn't write that I have a problem with your files, but I have a problem with loading all files in my club.

I downloaded files from lower leagues from polish site cmrev.com and I have the same thing.

I only want to ask how can I do that I can play in the lower leagues in my club again?

2 hours ago, hadrian9001 said:

I didn't write that I have a problem with your files, but I have a problem with loading all files in my club.

I downloaded files from lower leagues from polish site cmrev.com and I have the same thing.

I only want to ask how can I do that I can play in the lower leagues in my club again?

post screenshots of what you're doing when starting a career.