Wolves. What to change for away games?

I'm back. Once again asking for some help on tactics. 

So I'm currently Wolves and you can see my set up. Plain and simple, what can/should I change for away games? At home we're playing well, getting some wins. Away from home I'm yet to win. The only thing I can think of is to lower the DL, remove offside trap & move the CAM into CM and switch Neto for Baro. 

Am I on the right tracks at all? If not, help a desperate man out. :lol:

Team.png

In my book, your LB would make more sense as a FB on attack duty - or at least WB on support - than WB on defend. The way he is currently set up, there is probably a lack of attacking support on the left flank. Which can be particularly problematic given that the rest of your tactic suggests you are looking to implement a style of play intended to dominate matches (high D-line, extreme pressing, positive mentality). 

CF as a role can struggle in top-heavy systems like yours (even if the player has the right set of attributes), because it flourishes when having as much space as possible to express himself (e.g. 442, 4411, flat 4141, 532...). 

2 minutes ago, Experienced Defender said:

In my book, your LB would make more sense as a FB on attack duty - or at least WB on support - than WB on defend. The way he is currently set up, there is probably a lack of attacking support on the left flank. Which can be particularly problematic given that the rest of your tactic suggests you are looking to implement a style of play intended to dominate matches (high D-line, extreme pressing, positive mentality). 

CF as a role can struggle in top-heavy systems like yours (even if the player has the right set of attributes), because it flourishes when having as much space as possible to express himself (e.g. 442, 4411, flat 4141, 532...). 

I'll alter the LB role next game. As for the ST, I'm looking at a PF-A. Is there any other changes for away games? 

Just now, RegistaNoble said:

As for the ST, I'm looking at a PF-A

PF on attack is a good role in general, should fit in well with the rest of your setup and I think it should also suit Jimenez as a player. 

1 minute ago, RegistaNoble said:

Is there any other changes for away games? 

I was commenting the tactic from the screenshot irrespective of home vs. away. My personal approach - which works fine for me - is to create a rather universal primary tactic that optimally suits my players relative to their strengths and weaknesses. And then I use that tactic in most of the matches (with occasional minor tweaks). A secondary tactic in my case is primarily for matches against particularly strong opponents (e.g. top teams), rather than away games per se. But that secondary ("special") tactic is always very similar to the primary one (same or very similar/analogous formation, same team mentality, only a couple of roles/duties and/or instructions might be tweaked a bit).