Head of Youth Development

On FM20 does the Head of Youth development still fetch in the youth prospects and therefore his personality needs to be a positive one as it affects the personalities of the youth players he fetches in.

The reason I ask is under the staff responsibilities I cannot seem to find the part where it says that he is doing this.  The only thing I can find is under transfers and contracts you can set him to find development loans for young players - but there is nothing to state that he will be the one to fetch young players to the club.

I have my Director of Football who has similar atttibutes to the HOYD but a worse personality providing the develpment reports on the Development Centre and want to make sure that it is not him that will be fetching the Youth players to the club - but cannot see anywhere where I can either find out or change it.  My DOF has a worse personality so dont want him to fetch the players in - there was a confusing report where the DOF notified me of the new Youth intake and said that he has had  a notable influence in fetching through many of the youth players due to his coaching style as if the DOF is bringing the players in and through and not my HOYD so want to find the bit under staff responsibilities where it says who is fetching them in but cannot find it.  It has been there in other versions of FM

Can anyone advise if its still relevant and in the game and where the setting is , thanks

Edited by wazza

If you go to Development Centre -> Youth Candidates, you can see who is set to bring in youth in the intake. IIRC, it's the same person as who is set to "Provides Youth Development Information".