Scouting Agency

Hi, 

I quite like the Scouting Agency feature that lists the game's top 50 senior/youth players. 

Currently you can view this at a global and national level. 

Is there any way to expand this to show it at a league (or tier) level as well?

If I'm managing a team in the English sixth tier, for example, it doesn't really matter to me what players Man City and Liverpool have.

But if it listed me the top 50 players in the Conference South, I could use it to approach the best players at my club's level.

Just a thought. 

Thanks 

You can see the best players in your division by going to the average ratings screen.

Go to your division then press the menu button and choose player stats, from there click on filter and choose average rating. The players with the highest average rating are generally the best ones in that league.

Screenshot_20200602-225856_FM20 Mobile.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 02/06/2020 at 18:47, passenger58 said:

Hi, 

I quite like the Scouting Agency feature that lists the game's top 50 senior/youth players. 

Currently you can view this at a global and national level. 

Is there any way to expand this to show it at a league (or tier) level as well?

If I'm managing a team in the English sixth tier, for example, it doesn't really matter to me what players Man City and Liverpool have.

But if it listed me the top 50 players in the Conference South, I could use it to approach the best players at my club's level.

Just a thought. 

Thanks 

Bumping this one too. Thanks. 

• SI Staff
On 03/06/2020 at 06:32, passenger58 said:

Thanks. That is some sort of indicator but average rating doesn't necessarily equate to ability all the time. I assume the scouting agency page is driven by current and potential ability. 

Scouting agency is driven by CA/PA, reputation and form as a combination of factors ..