Your 'Wonderkid that never made it' squad

I've seen a lot of things on social media recently about everyone's favourite wonderkids, I'm just wondering if anyone could name an 18 man squad of failed wonderkids across all versions of FM. I may look at creating a database with them in but I need some ideas (and reminding of some I may have forgot).

Had a young lad come through the same year I arrived at Watford, my first full year when he was 16 he actually played a fair few games with injuries and Arzani on international duty mid season, did great with me as I started playing in Europe (and even in the Premier League, which for obvious reasons wasn't as ridiculously easy as the EURO Cup and EURO Cup II), loaned him out to the Championship as I didn't think he'd be playing enough games in the Champions League, came back, but stagnated. I'm back in the Champions League, so I've loaned him out again to Hibs, but at 21, I think time might be running out for him at Watford

Perhaps a bit unfair I managed to snag Victor Moses as Brighton in FM07 and he got the wonderkid label in the game. I forget exactly when I signed him (he was still under 21 I know for sure) but managed to get Brighton to the Premier League and he was usually near the top of the goal scoring charts. Not a spectacular failure like some others but probably not worthy of the wonderkid label in hindsight

3 hours ago, wazzaflow10 said:

Perhaps a bit unfair I managed to snag Victor Moses as Brighton in FM07 and he got the wonderkid label in the game. I forget exactly when I signed him (he was still under 21 I know for sure) but managed to get Brighton to the Premier League and he was usually near the top of the goal scoring charts. Not a spectacular failure like some others but probably not worthy of the wonderkid label in hindsight

Couldn't do that nowadays, signing players like that from rival clubs!