Legendary Throw in Tactic

1 saat önce, BugsGaming said:

Can you write the corner/throw in setup for those of us who wants to set it up ourself? 

put these files to set pieces folder. if you dont have that then just create a folder and name "set pieces". then go to your tactic screen there's "throw in" "corners" part, you can upload them in here. 

2 saat önce, QuickZombie said:

Set the corners to far post as that helps a lot for me. It seems they are setup to pull everyone away from that area

it was already set in working way, does it change to random or something when you upload?

1 dakika önce, mezza_147 said:

thats good

yeah i got ömer beyaz & atalay babacan they are killer in corners & free kicks. the cb is ahmet gürleyen btw. and you can set "corners" in induval training to your best taker. also set air balls for cb's. it's working well for me. 

2 dakika önce, grazdoztrez said:

I cannot seem to load the setpieces. (throw ins and/or corners).  Does the base formation need to match those of the setpieces and visa-versa? 

i posted tactic you can download. about formation, to be honest, i don't know. i ALWAYS play with 4-4-2 no matter what. it's my favorite formation :) 

7 minutes ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

i posted tactic you can download. about formation, to be honest, i don't know. i ALWAYS play with 4-4-2 no matter what. it's my favorite formation :) 

I think the routine needs to be saved as part of the tactic.  The game doesn't pick up stand alone routines... unless I'm doing something very wrong?!

4 dakika önce, grazdoztrez said:

I think the routine needs to be saved as part of the tactic.  The game doesn't pick up stand alone routines... unless I'm doing something very wrong?!

last year i was using a corner tactic with 4-2-4 and i put it in 4-4-2 and %100 worked. but they are kinda same formation so i'm not sure

@Dicko1878

That will happen but you also score a few from long throws. The Downside is you may give the ball away more often than a standard throw. From my testing there is no clear advantage with Long throws, unless maybe you have a good long throw player and a tall forward.

15 minutes ago, knap said:

@Dicko1878

That will happen but you also score a few from long throws. The Downside is you may give the ball away more often than a standard throw. From my testing there is no clear advantage with Long throws, unless maybe you have a good long throw player and a tall forward.

I've got Joshua Zirkzee there at the moment, hes 6ft 5 with good jumping etc, I'll keep an eye out to see what I can do better to get some more goals 

• 2 months later...