Capacity For All-Seater Competitions

What exactly does it mean?
Can this value be higher than the stadium seating capacity? or not?

Levico-Terme.png

In this case, what value do I set on Used Capacity? 400 or 1000 ?

Edited by Cizzu

All-seater competitions are competitions where no standing is allowed, the English Football League and Premier League for example. Therefore it should equal the Seating Capacity value.

Used capacity is a separate thing and is used when you want a stadium to be partially empty (for example to comply with league regulations). If I were you I would not change that value.

2 ore fa, Unknown Hacker ha scritto:

All-seater competitions are competitions where no standing is allowed, the English Football League and Premier League for example. Therefore it should equal the Seating Capacity value.

Used capacity is a separate thing and is used when you want a stadium to be partially empty (for example to comply with league regulations). If I were you I would not change that value.

No, I do not think so.

In Italy Serie C (third division) or Serie D (fourth division) the minimum capacity required at the stadiums is 1500, or 1000. Some stadiums have lower capacities (for example 400, 500, 600.) . In these cases, additional stands are added to participate in the competition.

I don't understand your point? The used capacity is the amount of the capacity that is actually used so it can't be higher than the capacity. The all-seater capacity also can't be more than the actual capacity because that wouldn't make logical sense. If a team's division mandates a certain minimum capacity then any team competing in that league should have a stadium with at least that capacity - there's no way to add temporary stands into the game.

Let me help here:

image.thumb.png.f5052e0630a3bc367c3f7e18157ac559.png

1) Capacity, is the higher number of persons that can buy a ticket in any given name.

2) Seating capacity, is the higher number of persons that will go to a "seat", this number can't be higher than (1).

3) Capacity for All-Seater Competitions, there are some competitions that don't want persons in stands, but this can't be higher than (2), either way, if you want this to be lower than (2), you can, but is not recommended.

4) Expansion Capacity, is self explanatory, is the higher capacity the stadium can be through expansion, (seated or not).  Once the works finish the (1) number is increased, also (2) and (3), but that depends on the plan.  Sometimes the expansion works is just adding seats to stands, so the (1) Capacity is not increased, but (2) and (3).

5) Used Capacity, this number can't be higher than (1) and (4)

yes, it's easy... Thanks for the explanation. But.. Why did many stadiums set no value to used capacity ?

some examples:

Schermata-2020-05-19-alle-06-01-48.pngSchermata-2020-05-19-alle-06-00-11.pngSchermata-2020-05-19-alle-05-57-55.png

The Capacity for All-Seater Competitions: sometimes it has a value, sometimes not.. why?

I take this opportunity to ask you another thing about the stadiums: "owner question".
If you look at the three screenshots above, the Grosvenor Vale has no owner or owner type set, why?
In Italy all the stadiums have set two different owner, and I don't understand why.
Can you help me understand?
In very few Italian stadiums are owned by clubs (Juventus, Atalanta, Frosinone, Sassuolo, and Udinese. Stop.).

For example: Why does Artemio Franchi have Fiorentina Club as Owner and the Council as Owner Type? Is a mistake?

Schermata-2020-05-19-alle-06-12-54.png

Should it be this?

Schermata-2020-05-19-alle-06-26-51.png

or this ?

Schermata-2020-05-19-alle-06-26-36.png

Edited by Cizzu
25 minutes ago, Cizzu said:

yes, it's easy... Thanks for the explanation. But.. Why did many stadiums set no value to used capacity ?

some examples:

The Capacity for All-Seater Competitions: sometimes it has a value, sometimes not.. why?

Because there is really no need of that, the "used capacity" is to tell the capacity of the stadium, same as the capacity; let's say you have a stadium of 12,000 capacity and 6,500 seats, the "all-seater" capacity is just to tell you that if you are going to compete in a competition that there's not stands, only seats, your stadium (for that competition) will be only 6,500 not 12,000, but maybe there are stadiums that not all 6,500 are available and probably that number is lower.  Just don't bother with that, if you are going to modify a stadium just follow the instructions.

I take this opportunity to ask you another thing about the stadiums: "owner question".

If you look at the three screenshots above, the Grosvenor Vale has no owner or owner type set, why?
In Italy all the stadiums have set two different owner, and I don't understand why.
Can you help me understand?
For example: Why does Artemio Franchi have Fiorentina Club as Owner and the Council as Owner Type? Is a mistake?

In very few Italian stadiums are owned by clubs (Juventus, Atalanta, Frosinone, Sassuolo, and Udinese. Stop.).

For this, question, just to be clear, I'm not a researcher, and moreover, I don't know much about italian competitions.  But searching in internet I found that the Fiorentina's stadium is owned by the municipality, not the team.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_Artemio_Franchi

Ok, thanks.

41 minuti fa, krakonico ha scritto:
For this, question, just to be clear, I'm not a researcher, and moreover, I don't know much about italian competitions.  But searching in internet I found that the Fiorentina's stadium is owned by the municipality, not the team.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_Artemio_Franchi

Yes, exactly.  I really think it's a bad interpretation of Italian researchers.
For example, some English stadiums were set up according to a logical criterion..

Schermata-2020-05-19-alle-07-49-25.pngSchermata-2020-05-19-alle-07-48-14.pngSchermata-2020-05-19-alle-07-47-54.png

These are correct..