Worst AI team season you've ever seen?

16 minutes ago, Utah_CUtiger said:

Has anyone ever seen a worse AI season than poor Villajoyosa here in 2026-27?

230012582_ScreenShot2020-05-16at12_54_46AM.thumb.png.c219348f0b1305e0e2da0bd2f17ff80c.png

Haha. 9 goals :D I'm guessing they have played no wings formation and def/caut mentality whole season. :D could you check what formation they use?

Not worse on a point basis but I've seen Bayern Munich get relegated back in the beta. And then failing to get promoted. And then relegated again, playing in the same league as their reserve team (which in turn got bled dry!). As a cherry on top they still didn't make it up again. 

Weird thing: Some players stayed with them but despite having like twice the CA of many opponents were too busy throwing hissy fits and staging revolts to make any records ^^

10 hours ago, Piperita said:

Not worse on a point basis but I've seen Bayern Munich get relegated back in the beta. And then failing to get promoted. And then relegated again, playing in the same league as their reserve team (which in turn got bled dry!). As a cherry on top they still didn't make it up again. 

Weird thing: Some players stayed with them but despite having like twice the CA of many opponents were too busy throwing hissy fits and staging revolts to make any records ^^

Hahahaha I would love to see that in my game :)

In my usual save games, I only add the top division of most countries. That means you'll occasionally have some really weird clubs with bad squads simulate to top division promotion, where they have a terrible season and get ~10 points.

Never seen one as bad as the screenshot though :)