TURKISH LANGUAGE| I DONT PLAY THIS GAME..

If fm turkey group read this they can understand me. 

Bu oyuna 60₺ veriyoruz. Her sene aynı oyun ve leş... Yapmayın abi siz bu işi... Taktikte kontrollü pas oyunu oynamak istiyorum ofansif oyun kurucum ne top aliyor ne top çıkartıyor... Oyunu hücuma donduruyorum yine aynı şekil... Büyük takimlar kötüleşiyor.. rekabet kalkıyor 3 sezon sonunda... Böyle yapacaksanız almayalım gitsin. Siliyorum oyunu bıktırdınız artık. Rakibiniz Soccer Manager'da bile taktik sistemi daha iyi... 

• SI Staff

Oyundan zevk almadığınız için üzgünüm.

Her yinelemeyi yaratmaya büyük miktarda iş ve sevgi koyduk ve gelecekte de yapmaya devam edeceğiz, umarım sizi bir noktada ikna edebiliriz.

(with apologies for my Turkish - I'm (quite obviously) not a native speaker)

On 16/05/2020 at 17:57, Marc Vaughan said:

Oyundan zevk almadığınız için üzgünüm.

Her yinelemeyi yaratmaya büyük miktarda iş ve sevgi koyduk ve gelecekte de yapmaya devam edeceğiz, umarım sizi bir noktada ikna edebiliriz.

(with apologies for my Turkish - I'm (quite obviously) not a native speaker)

Thank u for your reply. But mobile tactical system bad. Unrealistic tactic works but realistic tactics doesnt work. 

• SI Staff
On 20/05/2020 at 22:25, mnpjam said:

Thank u for your reply. But mobile tactical system bad. Unrealistic tactic works but realistic tactics doesnt work. 

Would you mind indicating which unrealistic tactic you used worked and the realistic one which didn't? (if you have a save you could send that would also be interesting to me).

Generally speaking the match engine is fairly solid.

(out of interest are you using the 'original' or 'enhanced' match engine? - the original is 'maintained' but hasn't really been hugely updated in quite a few years now because its purpose is purely to allow people with much older devices to continue enjoying the game, eventually the plan is to phase it out completely ... but while people are using (and enjoying) it we'll keep it ticking ..)

On 22/05/2020 at 05:53, Marc Vaughan said:

Would you mind indicating which unrealistic tactic you used worked and the realistic one which didn't? (if you have a save you could send that would also be interesting to me).

Generally speaking the match engine is fairly solid.

(out of interest are you using the 'original' or 'enhanced' match engine? - the original is 'maintained' but hasn't really been hugely updated in quite a few years now because its purpose is purely to allow people with much older devices to continue enjoying the game, eventually the plan is to phase it out completely ... but while people are using (and enjoying) it we'll keep it ticking ..)

Like this tactic... He is unconquareble in 2022 against PSG. This tactic is unrealistic. But like 4-1-2-2-1 tactic didnot work. I say my gooalkeper play short but my keeper play long...  I use enhanced match engine. 

FB_IMG_15902089023014649.jpg

FB_IMG_15902088860363110.jpg

Edited by mnpjam