Player Search Options

Is there a way to hide all the players that you have already scouted on the player search section?

I ask because I usually scout for all young players through the media description option and every player that has the 'promising' media description, so as you can imagine several players are going to appear every few weeks/months because of youth intakes etc and I want to be able to hide the players that I have already scouted as it means either having to select over the ones that have already been scouted or clicking in between the rows which takes forever for the new players.

I've also wondered if you can order by more than one column? So for example like below I've ordered by 'Scout Recommendation' can I then keep that order and then order by another column without losing the Scout Recommendation order?

633457558_Screenshot2020-05-14at18_25_33.thumb.png.80bdb54caa044678a14c9ba7b1948031.png

Apologies if this makes no sense.

Not sure of the first part of your question, but you can order the columns by clicking the header on the primary one (I assume you already do that) then shift-click the secondary one. SO any with a scout rating of say, 85 will appear together, but sorted in order of the 2nd priority you select.

You can also set "Scouting Recommendation at most 0" through the advanced tab:

image.thumb.png.76521241b3cb47a724ac8d56c9ff2a52.png

Easiest way to get this to show up is to select the one on "Quick" tab, and then go to advanced and set the values to what you want.

Edited by alanschu14

14 hours ago, alanschu14 said:

You can also set "Scouting Recommendation at most 0" through the advanced tab:

image.thumb.png.76521241b3cb47a724ac8d56c9ff2a52.png

Easiest way to get this to show up is to select the one on "Quick" tab, and then go to advanced and set the values to what you want.

Thanks that should sort out the first part.