Streaming FM20

Hi all, Is there anyway to stream FM20 from my personal laptop to my work laptop. I'm not allowed Steam on my work laptop due to security issues and want to play whilst working lol, but not have 2 laptops infront of me. I know there is Stadia but will this work and will I have to purchase FM20 again via Stadia to play? How much is Stadia bearing in mind I will probably only play FM20 through it, is it worth it.

I'm not very techy so any help would be amazing. Thanks in advance.

@DaveHouto remote desktop via chrome comes to mind. Personally I've only ever used it on my phone to take control of my PC when wanting to set something up or such for when I get home but I guess it could be used in your situation if you can get it on the work laptop.

You can remote control your personal laptop via various software, but if you are not allowed to install Steam, then I doubt you are allowed to install something like, say Teamviewer either.

If you have Windows 10 Pro you will automatically have Windows Remote desktop though, so that will work out perfectly for you. This will ONLY work on Win10Pro though, so if you have home edition it won't work.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028379/windows-10-how-to-use-remote-desktop

4 hours ago, XaW said:

You can remote control your personal laptop via various software, but if you are not allowed to install Steam, then I doubt you are allowed to install something like, say Teamviewer either.

If you have Windows 10 Pro you will automatically have Windows Remote desktop though, so that will work out perfectly for you. This will ONLY work on Win10Pro though, so if you have home edition it won't work.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028379/windows-10-how-to-use-remote-desktop

Spoiler

Thanks XaW, yeah think I'm gonna struggle. Looking at Stadia, just had to re-buy FM20 from there, only downside is cannot add graphics but at least I can play across laptops.