[Suggestion] The ability to “bookmark” a job and get notified when it becomes available.

DJTacon17

I would really enjoy the option of “bookmarking” a job and having the option of the game notifying me when the club or country are accepting applications for the role. 

I could say be managing a side in the Premier League, but would love a shot at Dortmund in the Bundesliga. I could tell the game this - that I would like to be notified directly should their manager be sacked - and I could therefore begin the application process when it happens. 

similarly I might fancy a shot at England. If my in game PA could send me an email to alert me that the job is advertising it would maybe raise my chances of applying for a role I had expressed an interest in. 

14 hours ago, DJTacon17 said:

I could say be managing a side in the Premier League, but would love a shot at Dortmund in the Bundesliga. I could tell the game this - that I would like to be notified directly should their manager be sacked - and I could therefore begin the application process when it happens. 

If you have chosen a favorite club in your profile, you will get a notification whenever the manager is sacked.