I Hate This Game

:mad: This is bs!!! You can't win for sh*t in this game!!! Whateva da hell i do - my team still sucks. Morale is low and directors r always unhappy. Tactics don't seem to work!!! There's no such thing as class - where you come out and surely beat teams who r obviously weaker than u. Matter of fact - every stupid match is a challenge whereas it shouldn't be. I'm 24 months in the game and yet there's still no progress. This game sux. I hate it! :mad:

lol @ laudrup

Simon wat do u mean tryin hard enough?

Its not like i pick a random tactic for each match and rotate 1st team all the time. Im actually fond of the series but now this time my approach that has worked 4 years aint workin! I'm used to analyzin each players attributes n strenghts n weaknesses, adjusting all tactics according to their abilities, tryin different formations, planning game scenarios n changing tactics during matches as i envisioned.. but this here? it's bs mayne.. only time i manage to get some results is if i carefully listen to everythin my dumb ass fcuker assistant tryin to say.. well maybe he should manage the team then what the hell do they need me 4??

It's so sad I wanna cry. I have been requesting the with/without-ball options for a long time, and guess who are arguing against this? The 10001010000102002001001010000101-people, who are hailed as gods in these forums.

the people who played the game when wibble/wobble was in the game and never used it because it was pointless ?

Smoothiebaloo //

From a tacticians point of view the wibble/wobble was the best thing that happened to the CM series. However I have to agree with the people who say it isn't realistic because frankly it's not. It's one thing telling your players where to stand however the wibble/wobble instructed your players to stand exactly where you wanted.

I would love in future to see a more flexible tactics screen in future which was split into zones and you could instruct what type of role he is play. Say for instance on the screen you have three CM's, one a little deeper then the other. You could then "tag" him with either a CM tag of DM if you want him to play more a DM. Would be quite a big step in the right direction if you ask me.

EDIT;

Answer to treble;

At least you can tell the players how to play zonal defence. If you know something about real-life-football, coaches who use the science of zonal defending to the full, would use a chalkboard all the time to learn their players how to play zonal defence (how to place oneself in the given situations).

And by the way, I don't really understand your question, but do you mean with/withoutball is pointless?

Unfortunately FM hasn't evolved as quick on the tactics side as I would of hoped. Yes the sliders added more challenges but the sliders is the only thing that has been implemented tactically for the last 2-3 versions which is a little disappointing but there were far bigger things to improve which is respectable. I really do think that the next version will get a tactical overhaul. If not I don't think they (SI) have their priorities straight.

EDIT;

And by the way, I don't really understand your question, but do you mean with/withoutball is pointless?

Implemented well then no, but we had a with/with out ball option once and it added little, personally i think its out because it would make exploiting the ME very easy.

Im all for a rework of the tactics module, infact i agree its needed, the ME is now far to advanced for the tired old unintuitive GUI we have now.

:mad: This is bs!!! You can't win for sh*t in this game!!! Whateva da hell i do - my team still sucks. Morale is low and directors r always unhappy. Tactics don't seem to work!!! There's no such thing as class - where you come out and surely beat teams who r obviously weaker than u. Matter of fact - every stupid match is a challenge whereas it shouldn't be. I'm 24 months in the game and yet there's still no progress. This game sux. I hate it! :mad:

I love this game - I can win against teams I shouldnt win against, then to loose the important relegation battle. Morale is suberb and Im listed as favoured personell. My 451 worked wonders first year and my 442 took me to an unbelievable 16th place with a squad that should be rooted at the rock bottom. This game rocks, I love it so much:thup:

I love living in a world were we are allowed to share our opinions. Though a more constructive post would perhaps be more useful for people wanting to help;)

Archived