Creating duplicate teams

DJC57

I am trying to create a league with one original team duplicated 23 times to have 24 teams with different names but the same players in each team. I have managed to do this in the editor as each team shows the same player names and attributes etc under different id's. When I play the game the player squads of 23 of the teams(with duplicated,new id's) do not show the players names although all other data is present. Am I missing something ?

On 07/05/2020 at 16:18, DJC57 said:

I am trying to create a league with one original team duplicated 23 times to have 24 teams with different names but the same players in each team. I have managed to do this in the editor as each team shows the same player names and attributes etc under different id's. When I play the game the player squads of 23 of the teams(with duplicated,new id's) do not show the players names although all other data is present. Am I missing something ?

The players are not moved or "duplicated" when you duplicate a team, so, in order to have the rest of the 23 teams with the same players as the original, is to look those players, duplicate them, then assign to the teams.