Hi!

I started my save with a 4231 that I even put here in the group and with which I was champion in the first season. In the 2nd I revolutionized the team, promoted the youngsters and bet. I had no stable team. I felt very unbalanced. Until I found a formula that allowed me to reach the final of the champions. 352. We are strong in defense. But I think we are not very dangerous in attack and don't score too much
What do you think ??

352.thumb.JPG.7b869a0d8a383e9ea0ce6f2a45b375fd.JPG

19 hours ago, beingaddicted said:

We are strong in defense. But I think we are not very dangerous in attack and don't score too much
What do you think ??

I am very surprised that you are "strong in defense" with 2 (both) CMs on attack duty in a narrow (wingerless) system, and even more so when these 2 are mezzalas. Not to mention the regista in DM + overlaps on each flank + 2 stopper CBs.

But that just shows that the ME is far from perfect. 

Anyway, you should be extremely happy if you are doing well defensively with a tactic like this. 

Also, short passing and early crosses. If you want to cross early atleast pass at standard directness. And if you do not need/want the increased mentality from look for overlap, remove it.

Edited by Djuicer

The thing I like with 3 at the back formations is you can create a situation where it looks like there's space for the opposition to attack down the flanks. Typically when I've been using a Target Man, I've gone for a Shadow Striker just behind since he usually ends up closer to the Target Man for the flick ons and I've noticed a lot of times they prefer to head it back towards someone, rather than on towards someone.