4 42 tactic

Any comments to this tactic I play Preston in the Premier League

Keeper  sweeoer keeper A

Full Back A                            CD BPD D                  CD BPD D                   Full Back A  

INW S                                      CM S                           Mezxla S                             INW S

AF A                       AF A

In possesion

Pass into space

Tempo slighty low

Passing standard

More expresive   

Play out of defence

Extremly wide

Out of possesion

High ot standard engagemnt

Def wide standard

Shoot on siight

I don’t even know where to begin. I’m not a tactical genius on here by any means but there’s so much imbalance and odd role choices

Firstly, I understand why you might choose FBa to run past your inverted wingers. But your wingers will be running into the same space as your central midfielders. And neither of your central midfielders are protecting your two centre backs when your full backs go bombing forward. 

Not sure why you need a sweeper keeper when your defensive line is presumably on standard.

Two Advanced Forwards is also an odd choice. Who’s dropping deep to pull a defender out? Who’s linking the strikers to the midfield? You’ve just got two strikers running the channels and not leaving and space for midfield runners.

Pass into space contradicts play out of defence. Pass into space is more for direct styles from what I’ve read and experienced. I also only ever use it as an in-game instruction (maybe if the opposition are noticeably leaving space in certain areas of the pitch).

Somethong must be right winnig the Premier Leagus last season with a 18 points margin and goals 104 - 27 9th title in a row and this season won the first  13 matches goals 28 - 6

12 hours ago, Lyngby said:

Somethong must be right winnig the Premier Leagus last season with a 18 points margin and goals 104 - 27 9th title in a row and this season won the first  13 matches goals 28 - 6

If your tactic is (so) successful, then I think you are in the wrong section of this forum. Because this particular section is for people who have tactical problems and are asking for some help and advice.

Therefore, if you want to promote your (potentially exploit) tactic, you should visit this section of the forum and offer the tactic for download ;)

I'll now lock this topic, given that you obviously do not need tactical help/advice.