Pressing Forwards

Hey guys I love the idea of a Pressing Forward Rangers in real life have Alfredo Morelos ! he is a pressing forward and in game I wanted to find what are some exciting Pressing Forwards  ?

I know the big lad at Hearts is Uche Ikpeazu 

but is there any other pressng forwards. ?

• 1 month later...

Danny Ings is a very good pressing forward, unlike a lot of pressing forwards he is a good finisher and his all round game, especially his technical attributes are decent (so hes an ok dribbler, decent passing and vision, decent in the air) so he can do most forward roles. 

But he has 19 work rate, 16 teamwork, 16 off the ball, 17 determination and 17 stamina so he'll run all day for you.  Probably his weakest area is he is not the quickest, compared to say a Haaland or Werner. But a lot better mentals and all round game.

DCL (Dominic Calvert Lewin) can become top class with some nurturing, he scores, assists, I never sell him, and he a consistent performer, though needs encouraging in teamtalks sometimes. I use him mostly as a PF(s) though 2 of my tactics have him as PF(d) and I love him in the (d) role because of his workrate, and always paired with poacher.

Edited by toffee71

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2020 at 14:31, toffee71 said:

DCL (Dominic Calvert Lewin) can become top class with some nurturing, he scores, assists, I never sell him, and he a consistent performer, though needs encouraging in teamtalks sometimes. I use him mostly as a PF(s) though 2 of my tactics have him as PF(d) and I love him in the (d) role because of his workrate, and always paired with poacher.

Trying super hard to sign him on my Leeds save. Ideally what I need is to well above Everton this season

Neal Maupay - Aggression, Bravery, Work Rate, and many other attributes that work really well for a PF.

Had 14 Prem goals for me with Brighton in 19/20. IRL, ask Arsenal how they rate him ;-)