Sugar daddy does not working in Russian clubs

2 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

Hi Askar, is this only occuring in the Russian Premier Legaue for you? Has it worked in other leagues?

And did you purchase Sugar Daddy or unlock it yourself?

I purchased it. It only occurs in Russian clubs, yes. Just now i tried Enlgand and France, sugar daddy works there. 

2 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

If you continue until the transfer window opens your budget should increase somewhat (you should also be able to toggle it so that your transfer fee budget is a lot more)

How to toggle it? 
I just now tried to play with several Russian clubs, and speeded it up seasons by going in holiday even till winter transfers, but still didn’t see extra money from sugar daddy.

For example, in any other club from Italy, France or Italy I see extra money in first day of the first season after receiving first check from sugar daddy without any toggling. 

Edited by Askar Sandybayev

If you continue until January the 1st, the transfer budget should increase by about double

if you then go to Club > Finances. On the Finances screen if you select 'Adjust Budgets' at the bottom of the screen you will be able to give yourself more funds for transfers (while decreasing your wage budget slightly)

On 23/04/2020 at 14:30, Louie Silvani said:

If you continue until January the 1st, the transfer budget should increase by about double

if you then go to Club > Finances. On the Finances screen if you select 'Adjust Budgets' at the bottom of the screen you will be able to give yourself more funds for transfers (while decreasing your wage budget slightly)

No. It’s not working still. No money till the end of the season.. only in Russian clubs. Other leagues everything working correctly. 

btw, I have experience in playing manager from 2003 tcm, so I know how to play and I think it is BUG.

• 3 months later...