Injuries in groups

FM has always injured players in pairs. If a centerback gets injured I expect another centerback to be injured within a couple of days. It’s not realistic but it’s the way FM is and I accept that. 

But this time FM went for the hat trick. My 2 starting fullbacks we’re both injured during a match. And before our next match the backup right fullback was injured too. 

So I say foul! Stick to your traditional trick of injuring players in pairs. Wiping out 3 at once is over reaching. 

53282F0D-AE6D-4EEC-8167-E501667B58CE.png

• 2 weeks later...

The amount of injuries in the game is just pathetic. I can't get more than 2 days with out someone being out for a few days minimum. My head physio tells me the training workload will lead to a lot less injuries. Really? So how come every week usually at least 2 players get an injury in training

The game is unplayable as it is and I feel like I have wasted my money

Edited by bigdunc

Yeah injuries are OTT sometimes. I’ve had both of my right backs out for lengthy spells at the same time in the past and I just brought in a brand spanking new defensive midfielder on loan only to have him injured immediately for 3 - 5 months. 

That said, I am enjoying FMT20 a lot. Despite this and the one on ones......