Lautaro Martinez, No Sergio that’s for sure!

Season 3 and the legend that is Kun is getting older now so decided to splash the cash in January the season before looking for a future replacement, well I know aguero is irreplaceable but I had higher hopes for Martinez.

Played 22 scored 4

Decided to drop him and play Jesus and he’s on fire for me.

I know some players need time to adapt to a new league etc but I really thought he would be a hit.

Would you preserve and play in cup games maybe or cut your losses and maybe sell? High wages are gonna make it very hard to sell tho and even tho aguero is getting on a bit now he’s scoring more than Martinez is anyway 

3rd world problems I know sorry for moaning with all I have at city’s disposal, just my team who I always am.

Have you looked into why he's not doing so well? Is he a good tactical fit for your team? What is Martinez's preferred role? Are Aguero and Jesus a better fit for your tactics? Could it just be first season bedding in problems? Check the players coach reports and that should tell you their strengths and weaknesses so you might get a better understanding of what's going on

I played him as a DLF in a 4123 and he was poor (6 goals in 30 or so games)

Changed him to AF in exactly the same tactic and he’s got 20+ past 2 seasons.

Context: I’m at Real Madrid and signed him start of second season. Now about to start 5th season and he’s 5 star current ability.

STICK WITH HIM!