[FM20] [SKIN] TCS Glass v0.2.0

TCSSkin

2 hours ago, KnockItWide86 said:

Good job I'm a pledger again, it's stunning the skin, shame it's 1080p not really good for those who are only on a laptop currently

the ratio of people using a resolution lower than 1080p in 2020 is disproportionately low according to the Steam Survey. as well as modern laptops come with 1080p monitors now. For me, it's not worth the time or effort when 75% of users will be able to use the skin perfectly fine, and fm has a fairy good zoom function 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ahh too bad... I'm very reticent about skins, I'm using the flutskin at the moment but yours is very elegant and relaxing for the eyes, speaking of colors palette and design. This is the only skin I was following its development of.

I hope you'll keep your work going on for the next edition :thup:

Just letting you know i have an issue with the 3D match not showing on 2 occasions now . Had to revert back to another skin . So the game plays but its a blank screen . Not sure if its just me but thought i should mention it

1 hour ago, prot651 said:

Just letting you know i have an issue with the 3D match not showing on 2 occasions now . Had to revert back to another skin . So the game plays but its a blank screen . Not sure if its just me but thought i should mention it

is an issue with rhe background selector i believe. if you leave it on the default image then it should work fine

12 minutes ago, john1 said:

Hard to see text on buttons

107dfeee1a1f86c9a24c276147aad8a5.png 

Yeah noted and fixed for the next version. Can fix it by putting it here "\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\TCS-Glass\graphics\buttons\link\inbox" and reloading your skin.

Make sure the file is called button.xml

button.xml

23 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Yeah noted and fixed for the next version. Can fix it by putting it here "\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\TCS-Glass\graphics\buttons\link\inbox" and reloading your skin.

Make sure the file is called button.xml

button.xml 821 B · 8 downloads

I think it's graphics/buttons/custom/inbox unless it's been changed but that's what I look at it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...