[FM 20.4.1] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSSfilment 2.0.1 || 4-1-2-2-1 • • •

2 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

To add some extra to the analysis of my DavyTweakFuss_VNext2 tactic for FM21

I've did some 'regression' testing with this tactic on FM19 & FM20 and it was succesfull on those as well (both in competition, best in GF & GA, and in championsleague)

This makes me confident that this is no exploit tactic, as it worked on previous versions, and means that more than likely it will work on next patches of FM21 as well, which is important to me that you don't have to look for another tactic and change your whole way of playing each time SI comes with a new patch.

Something else to notice from the fm-arena testing that I haven't mentioned before, if you look it has the least Goals from corners of all tested tactics, so it doesn't use any corner-exploit, so goals are from how the tactic plays out, and if you would subtract the goals from corners from the total goals scored the tactic comes out as one of the best scoring-wise

here a screenshot (FM19) attached from my tweak that proofs it also worked perfectly on FM19 (and so is probably a very future-patch-proof tactic)
18/18 with only 1 goal against in this mad CL group with PSG & Dortmund

FM19Succes.png

Download (it's the same tac as attached in both posts above, it's just added for the ease of people who want to download it)

DavyTweakFuss_Vnext2.fmf 46.14 kB · 9 downloads

Can you please upload a picture of the tactic? 🙏

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tiebreak no oi's no mentality change.

@Sloken

see screenshot +

Player instructions: (close down more not available in FM19)

AF: close down more

IF's: close down more, mark tighter, tackle harder

AMC: Close down more, mark tighter, move into channels, tackle harder

BBM: close down more, mark tighter, tackle harder

CM def:  mark tighter, tackle harder, shoot less often

FB: mark tighter, tackle harder, shoot less often

BPD:  shoot less often

vnext.png

FYI, all tactic info & analysis from this post and below:

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

I used it for Chelsea. It went pretty well, won the leauge:) lost in the CL-final against Pool:( and didnt go far in the other cups but Thats The games fault for allways drawing you against the big teams first rounds away:(

Werner topscorer like 35 goals in total. Most assist did James The fullback, 17.

Season 2 coming up now and that is the most Interesting thing and see how The tactic goes:)

Sadly its not for me. I think using “Get stuck in” produces too many sending offs (from all over the pitch) and penalties which lose the game. Don’t have the budget to replace every player with the sense not to do that :D

Might be a let off with some teams if the DL was higher or Get Stuck In was taken off but not for my team. 

I'm afraid I'm about done until a new patch.

Sadly the last patch seems to have somewhat killed off standard formations but there are loads of really effective tactics out there using unusual formations for you to enjoy.

Edited by FuSS

22 hours ago, FuSS said:

Stick to what you know.

I've gone back to my FM20 tactics, slightly tweaked them with some FM21 knowledge and all seems well.

Early days, but not got much time to play at the moment, so thought I'd share.

Word of warning - I've not done the set pieces yet!

(FM21) FuSSfilment v3.0.0.fmf 45.55 kB · 22 downloads

Updated at 18.00 on 07th Jan

Cheers @FuSS the FM20 ones were still working a treat for me (tweaked slightly) & the main thing is I love the style of play it produces :thup: 

Been enjoying this tactic with Hoffenheim - appreciate your efforts.  So far, very solid at the back.  A couple of observations.  The two IF(su) are clogging the middle a bit with the AM (at) and I have switched one to IW(su), but not played enough matches to see a difference.  Was scoring most of our goals via set pieces and rebounds and grinding out 1-0, 2-0 victories.  A win is a win!  Since I have speed and good ball handling, vision, passing skills on my front four, I added Pass into Space, and now I am seeing some nice through balls resulting in some fine goals.

Edited by Ruskin

16 hours ago, Ruskin said:

Been enjoying this tactic with Hoffenheim - appreciate your efforts.  So far, very solid at the back.  A couple of observations.  The two IF(su) are clogging the middle a bit with the AM (at) and I have switched one to IW(su), but not played enough matches to see a difference.  Was scoring most of our goals via set pieces and rebounds and grinding out 1-0, 2-0 victories.  A win is a win!  Since I have speed and good ball handling, vision, passing skills on my front four, I added Pass into Space, and now I am seeing some nice through balls resulting in some fine goals.

Generally the plan is to overload the opposition on the flanks, so I've stuck with the fullbacks.

I will however have a look at pass-into-space. I've already encouraged this on the attacking players (pass-into-space is the same as take-more-risks), so I'm not sure it'll be of much benefit to add it to the whole team, but then I'm open to trying it out.

15 hours ago, smithy20 said:

Needs more love guys like Fuss, great looking tactic and detailed explanation and tips etc.

Aw, cheers!

It's been an absolute arse to get a 4-1-2-2-1 working on this patch. I'm not going to pretend it's as effective as all those mad strikerless mezzala filled tactics out there, but I just don't want to play that way.

12 minutes ago, Marshmellowfeet said:

Hey FuSS

I really enjoy your tactics, but got one small question. What do you do when you're having trouble breaking down the oppositions defence? I'm having a few to many 0-0 draws

Try Defensive mentality to drag them out from there own half, use more direct passing, pass in to space in Your team instructions to counter them.

6 hours ago, FuSS said:

Generally the plan is to overload the opposition on the flanks, so I've stuck with the fullbacks.

I will however have a look at pass-into-space. I've already encouraged this on the attacking players (pass-into-space is the same as take-more-risks), so I'm not sure it'll be of much benefit to add it to the whole team, but then I'm open to trying it out.

Aw, cheers!

It's been an absolute arse to get a 4-1-2-2-1 working on this patch. I'm not going to pretend it's as effective as all those mad strikerless mezzala filled tactics out there, but I just don't want to play that way.

Them tactics just don't seem as fun or enjoyable for me, either ridiculous formations or exploits. I'd rather try to create my own or use something that at least has some realism these days.

On 19/01/2021 at 18:26, smithy20 said:

Them tactics just don't seem as fun or enjoyable for me, either ridiculous formations or exploits. I'd rather try to create my own or use something that at least has some realism these days.

Couldn't agree more

Again, this isn't a release I'm supporting of suggesting in anyway, this is just what I'm currently using in my personal game.

My biggest issue is Harry Kane - he's by far the best striker in the game and plays nearly very position very well - which is great for me, but makes it very hard to test striker settings as he bags endless goals no matter what settings I use.

I might have to start my much loved Norwich game.

unFuSShionable v1.0.2 AF.fmf

Edited by FuSS

On 22/01/2021 at 12:24, FuSS said:

Encore une fois, ce n’est pas une version que je soutiens de suggérer de toute façon, c’est exactement ce que j’utilise actuellement dans mon jeu personnel.

Mon plus gros problème est Harry Kane - il est de loin le meilleur attaquant dans le jeu et joue presque très bien position - ce qui est super pour moi, mais il est très difficile de tester les paramètres attaquant comme il sacs buts sans fin, peu importe les paramètres que j’utilise.

Je vais peut-être devoir commencer mon jeu tant aimé Norwich.

unFuSShionable v1.0.2 AF.fmf 46,04 kB · 57 téléchargements

Hello it is your last version ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/07/2021 at 08:21, Rupant said:

Any update FuSS?

Sadly I really didn't play FM21 very much and I really don't like FM22, so I can't see finding the time to pull it apart any time soon.

This is my current personal tactic for FM22, but I've only played half a dozen matches so far, so it's nothing more than food for thought.

What The FuSS v1.0.fmf

• 2 weeks later...

Used this tactic for a season with Newcastle and pushed Liverpool to the last day but unfortunately came up short. Already purchased Raphina and Bastoni for the 2nd season and if Saint Maximin can stay fit for longer than 5 games I will hopefully go one better this season. Joe Willock has been insane as the CM-A as you can see from the screenshot as was Callum Wilson who outscored DCL in the end. Really enjoying using this tactic so thank you for uploading.

20211206191600_1.jpg

20211206192037_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/11/2021 at 12:37, FuSS said:

Sadly I really didn't play FM21 very much and I really don't like FM22, so I can't see finding the time to pull it apart any time soon.

This is my current personal tactic for FM22, but I've only played half a dozen matches so far, so it's nothing more than food for thought.

What The FuSS v1.0.fmf 46.36 kB · 36 downloads

Hey Fuss!

So great to see you still making tactics even if you dont like the new version. Any reason in particular?

Im giving this tactic a go now. If anyone else does not know Fuss gives you the most hand-crafted tactics for this game. And arguably the best football on display.

• 2 weeks later...

Gave this a go on my first proper save. Must say its fantastic and I can easily say I overachieved every season earning promotion from 3rd tier in Sweden to winning 1st division within 3 years. Pretty much trusting the process of my youth coming up thru the academy, not making any specific signings at all so far going in to season 4 :)

image.thumb.png.8ddb003e7241506ef697622b0634fde4.png

image.thumb.png.5ec264ba3c0619240525043d8593b6a3.png

Totally 7 players in my startin 11 origin from the start of the save, including GK and back 4, DM, 1CM and my striker signed om a free transfer joining after 1st season :)

On 21/11/2021 at 14:25, FuSS said:

It's actually going pretty well for me. Spent some serious time on the tactic and I've had a few excellent results, so maybe I'll do an official thread at some point.

What The FuSS v1.2.fmf 46.38 kB · 204 downloads

I have just started my 2nd season with Maine Road and I am trying this tactic, will keep you posted 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After 4 seasons with IF Brommapojkarna, I moved on to PSV securing the title with 5 games to go, and scoring almost a 100 goals, conceding 21. 

Sold some players in the first window, and bought players to fit the formation. In the winter window I've got Van den Beek who has been superb :)

Will do a new save now with the recent transfer updates!

Skärmavbild 2022-01-28 kl. 08.52.21.png

Skärmavbild 2022-01-28 kl. 08.53.15.png

Skärmavbild 2022-01-28 kl. 08.53.36.png

• 2 weeks later...
En 21/11/2021 a las 11:25, FuSS dijo:

It's actually going pretty well for me. Spent some serious time on the tactic and I've had a few excellent results, so maybe I'll do an official thread at some point.

What The FuSS v1.2.fmf 46 kB · 294 downloads

FuSS, i tweaked this tactic to a 4312 formation and worked beautifully, i created another thread to discuss and develop it more. Just wanted to let you know

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone issued using this on new 22.4? I don't seem to get the same results and consistency with new Derby save. Relegated first season, promoted with 30+ points to 2nd place, second season and stopped using 1/3 into third season and with new tactic got me winning Championship..