San Marino Calcio Resurrected

Lewis89

Introduction

I think everyone is aware of this challenge and the dramas that goes with attempting it. This year there is another added obstacle, San Marino Calcio ceased to exist in 2019. However thanks to the editor and some downloaded databases I have managed to resurrect them. We will be starting in the 6th tier of Italian football and also have the added extra of our reserves side starting in the 7th tier. This is set up so that the reserves can only play as high as Serie B.  We are starting out as a 20 year old Englishman with no coaching badges and Sunday league experience and solely in charge of the club side. 

The aims are to win everything possible with the club side and to eventually lead the San Marino National team to World Cup glory and become the number 1 ranked side in the world.

The way I plan on achieving this is to get the club side up as quick as I can whilst I can use the reserves side to nurture any HG youth prospects to try and maximize their ability.The sooner we can complete all the club objectives the better as we can then fully focus on developing players for the national side.

Edited by Lewis89

Club Achievements

Senior Side

Promotion from Promozione (L6) - Achieved 2019/20

Promotion from Eccellenza (L5) - Achieved 2020/21

Promotion from Serie D (L4) -Achieved 2021/22

Promotion from Lega Pro (L3) - Achieved 2022/21

Promotion from Serie B (L2) - Achieved 2021/22

Qualify for TIM Cup Final - Achieved 2031/32

Qualify for Europa League - Achieved 2025/26

Qualify for Champions League - Achieved 2027/28

Win TIM Cup - Achieved 2031/32

Win Europa League - 

Win Serie A - Achieved 2030/31

Win Champions League - Achieved 2034/35

Win FIFA World Club Cup - 

Win Serie A with Sammarinese Only Squad - 

Win Champions League with Sammarinese Only Squad - 

Reserves

Promotion from Prima Categoria (L7) - Achieved 2019/20

Promotion from Promozione (L6) - Achieved 2020/21

Promotion from Eccellenza (L5) - Achieved 2023/24

Promotion from Serie D (L4) - Achieved 2024/25

promotion from Lega Pro (L3) - Achieved 2029/30.

Win Serie B - 

Youth Teams

Win U20's Division 1 Title - Achieved 3030/31

Win Italian U20's Cup -  Achieved 2037/38

Win U20's Super Cup - Achieved 2030/31

Win U20's Champions League - Achieved 2029/30

Win U18's Division 1 Title - Achieved 2027/28

Win U18's Super Cup - Achieved 2027/28

International Achievements

Senior Team

Highest Current Ranking - 97th as of Jan 2038

Win a Competitive Fixture - Achieved 6/9/2024 Beat Faroe Islands 3-0 in Nations League Division D.

Promotion in The Nations League - Achieved D-C In 2024,

Break into FIFA top 150 - Achieved October 2034

Break into FIFA top 100 - Achieved Jan 2038

Break Into FIFA top 75 -

Break Into FIFA top 50 - 

Break Into FIFA top 25

Break Into FIFA top 10 - 

Break Into FIFA Top 5 - 

Become Number 1 ranked Team - 

Qualify For European Championships - 

Qualify For FIFA World Cup - 

Win European Championships - 

Win FIFA World Cup -  

Youth Teams

Qualify for U19'S EUROS - Achieved 2033.

Qualify for U20'S World Cup - Achieved World Cup 2035

Qualify for U21'S EUROS - 

Invited to French Youth Invitational - 

Qualify For Olympic Games - 

Win U19'S EUROS - 

Win U20'S World Cup - 

Win U21'S EUROS - 

Win French Youth Invitational - 

Win Olympic Gold - 

Edited by Lewis89

International and Club Player Records

Accurate as of June 2038

San Marino Calcio

Most appearances -  Conor Miskelly (406)

Club Record League Goal scorer - Simone Cassano (185)

San Marino National Team

Most Capped Player - Davide Maiani (154)

National Record Scorer - Jacopo Steffanelli 28i (32)

Player Awards

Have a HG player win Serie A Player of the Year - Achieved 2037/38 - Andrea Protti 29a

Have a Sammarinese HG player win Serie A Player of the Year - 

Have a HG player nominated for the Balon D'or - 

Have a Sammarinese HG player Nominated for the Balon D'or - 

Have a HG player win the Balon D'or - 

Have a Sammarinese HG player win the Balon D'or - 

Have a HG player nominated for the FIFA Best Mens Player - 

Have a Sammarinese HG player Nominated for the FIFA Best Mens Player -

Have a HG player win the FIFA Best Mens Player -

Have a Sammarinese HG player win the FIFA Best Mens Player -

Edited by Lewis89

San Marino Calcio 2019/20 

I will keep the first few updates brief and gradually build them up as the club becomes bigger and better.

Competitions

Senior Team

League Table

Competing in the 6th tier of the Italian system I knew the quality in this league wouldn't be great, yet I was still surprised to have breezed through the season so easily. We dropped the odd points here and there, but still managed to finish the season unbeaten

Reserves

League Table

This was a surprise for me, having started the reserves in the 7th tier and starting the save with 0 players, I didnt expect a promotion in the first season, but it was never in doubt as we led the way from start to finish. With how easily our first team won the league last season, I think the reserves have another good shot at promotion next season,.

Youth Intake

Youth candidates

I will be signing every player for the first few seasons due to a lack of numbers in the youth sides. Although we have nothing to shout about with this intake, there is a couple with decent personalities who could in time, do a half decent job for the reserves. 

San Marino Calcio 2020/21

Competitions

Senior Team

Italian Eccellenza Marche (5th tier)

League Table

Predicted to finish 1st and we led the way from start to finish. We sealed the title with 5 games left and having only lost 2 games at that point. Tried to play a few of the youth intake and it showed. Still another promotion sealed, with the club turning semi-pro this summer. 

Eccellenza Marche Cup 

Tree

Not regarded as important by the board but with a £10k prize for the winner I thought it would be rude not to try. Easy money in the end.

Reserves

League Table (6th tier)

I dont manage the reserves, but I do keep an eye on them and make players available as and when I feel the need to. Another solid showing means they will be competing in the 5th tier next season.

Youth Development

Intake

Another intake that looks disappointing on first looks but when you delve into it, is all you can really expect at this level. A couple of solid personalities, but nobody stands out from the crowd. Its going to be a few seasons before we are anywhere near ready to really benefit the national side.

Next Season

The aim with the senior side will be simply promotion, we need that Serie A money asap to really get progress underway. With the reserve side I am going to start fazing out any players who are not developed by ourselves or eligible for the national side (who im not managing as yet).

San Marino Calcio Season 3 2021/22

Senior Squad

Competitions   

Serie D/D - League Table    Invincible's

Our first season at this level, we was labelled favourites from the start and you can see why. For the second time in 3 years we have gone a league campaign unbeaten. Amazingly, we was only crowned champions with 2 games to go as Crema pushed us all the way, our 2 games against them both being 0-0 stalemates. A third promotion in a row has seen the board turn us professional for our first campaign in Serie C. 

Youth Development

Youth Intake

This is easily our worst intake of the save so far. I cant expect much as we have not been able to make any upgrades to anything as of yet, but a half decent player would be nice. 

Reserve Squad

League Table

A decent showing from the reserves in the 5th tier of Italian football. I knew this league would be a step up for them, and with me introducing some of our first couple of intakes into this side now, I doubt promotion will be on the cards just yet.

San Marino Calcio 2022/23

Senior Squad

League Table    Play Offs   Transfers

Was not sure what to expect this season as the step up from Serie D appeared massive. A busy summer saw us sign 7 new players. This led us to start the season on fire, losing only 2 of our first 14 league games and saw us sitting in 3rd. Then a disastrous run of 8 league games  without a win meant we had no chance of challenging for the title. Due to our start we were still in the play off positions, and managed to turn our form around and start picking up some wins again. We spent the whole season around the top 5 so I knew we stood a chance of promotion via the play offs. The play offs were alot easier than I expected, we dominated most games and really should have racked up a cricket score in the final, as was our dominance in that game. Still another Promotion and another step up in class next season.

Youth Production

Youth Intake

Another poor intake, with no real stand out talent. Signed any with decent personalities to add numbers to the youth teams. 

Reserves

League Table

As mentioned in a previous post, I am starting to make the reserves youth or San Marino eligible players only. I still have the odd player who isnt either of these, but compared to last season, the numbers are down massively. This season they finished 5th in the 5th tier, but got the same amount of points as last season. 

Finances and Facilities.

Finances    Facilities

Our finances are not looking to bad at all. We tend to run into the red over the course of a season, but always start the new season with a little in the bank. Facilities wise, my board have flat out refused any upgrades what so ever to anything. This is disappointing, as to develop players, I need better facilities.

San Marino Calcio 2023/24

Senior Squad

Competitions    Serie B    Squad

We started the season as favourites to go down, but after a great start, we were sat 2nd after 15 games and looked every inch promotion contenders. Then we forgot how to play and went 8 games without a win. Luckily our good start meant we were sat in 6th and only 6 points of top. We started to pick up points again and managed to seal a 5th consecutive promotion by finishing the season as runners up to Spal. We lost to Frosinone in the 3rd qualifying round of the Italian Cup.

Reserves

League Table    Squad

This was the reserves 3rd season at this level and having finished 5th twice, I was hopeful they could have a run at the title. They performed all season long and sealed a place in Serie D for their efforts. I can see them struggling to stay up next season though.

Youth Intake

Intake

Another poor intake. 

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

Promotion to the top tier should do wonders for this side of the club. We have already managed to upgrade the youth facilitiesJunior Coaching Budget and Youth Recruitment Network. The aim now is simply to stay in Serie A for a few seasons and continue to build the club up and start developing some HG stars.

International Appointment

Overview    Nations League

I have also decided to take the plunge with the national side. I sacked the current manager, applied and was installed as boss within the space of a week. We take over with the nation ranked 193rd in the world and still yet to win a game in a competitive qualifier. They have won a few games in the Nations League but remain in Division D. This autumn sees us compete in a 3 team group against Faroe Islands and Gibraltar.

Nations League 2024

Results    League Table

Our first 4 games in charge of the national side have gone as good as anyone could ask for. I knew we stood a chance in this group but I didnt think we would win the group having not conceded a single goal. Promotion sealed, but I have a feeling we will be coming straight back down again.

San Marino Calcio 2034/25

Senior Side

Competitions    League Table    Squad

Our first season in Serie A has been a resounding success. Tipped as big favourites to go down, we started with a bang and hung around mid table for the whole season, eventually finishing 8th. We have a really good young team, and with a couple of solid additions in the summer, we could be challenging for Europe next season. 

Reserves

League winners

They didnt quite match us, in the sense we went the season unbeaten but i am amazed they have managed to win the title at the first attempt. I keep saying it and they keep proving me wrong but, they should struggle next season in Serie C

Youth Intake

Youth Intake

I am really hoping S.I are saving up a ridiculous golden generation for me as we are yet to have a player with more than 2.5* potential in 6 intakes. 

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

First season in the big league, and you can tell from the finances, £19m in the bank and that is only going to rise as I am going to be tight as can be with the wages and try to focus all the clubs money on upgrading the infrastructure of the club. We have our 2nd upgrades on the training and youth facilities due for completion this coming September, and I am constantly checking to ask for upgrades to everything else. 

San Marino World Cup 2026 Qualification. 

Results    Group Standings

We finished bottom of the pile as expected but to get 3 points and the nations first win in a qualifier is a good start after our Nations League efforts last year. In the 2027 Nations League we are competing in Division C after our promotion, and have been drawn in a tough group alongside Israel (88), Latvia (145) and North Macedonia (73). With ourselves ranked 189th in the world, we are easily favourites to go down.

San Marino Calcio 2025/26

Senior Side

Competitions    League Table    Squad

We have had an excellent second season in Serie A. We started the season on fire and amazingly led the table after 22 games. I cant explain what happened next as we only managed 1 win from our next 8 games, before limping over the line and finishing in 6th. Still a massive over achievement and good progress after finishing in 8th last season. In the cup we lost at the QF stage. We have a major test coming next season, 3 players who we have had on loan for the past 3 seasons are signing with other sides and all 3 have been key men but wanted more than im willing to pay in wages. 

Reserves

League Table

A first season in Serie C and it ended with a respectable 10th placed finish. This meant a play off spot but they exited in the 2nd round. 

Youth Production

Youth Intake    Affiliates

Nothing amazing but this is clearly our best intake so far and Sanroman 26a is easily the best player who has come through the ranks as yet. Its just sods law that hes Belgian and thus ineligible for the national side. Still, this intake has given a little bit of hope that the improvements to our facilities are staring to bear fruit. We have also started to add some affiliates to the clubs portfolio, and have managed to get 2 so far. San Giovanni in San Marino and Kriens in Switzerland.

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

Another good year for the club and next seasons Europa League adventures should make us even more money. We are continuing to upgrade all aspects of the club and you can see from the facilities screenshot just how far we have come in our 2 seasons in Serie A. We also have a upgrade ongoing to the youth and training facilities and are also looking for a site for a new stadium. I have refrained from asking for a new stadium as yet as I think building one to early hinders any chance we have of a big stadium (20 year stadium rule). But the board have decided to build one and who am I to argue. 

San Marino Nations League 2026

Group Table    Results

I thought we would be relegated but getting two draws against Israel and taking four points from the games against Latvia meant we finished 3rd. Our ranking hasnt improved much as we sit 187th, but the players are getting better and we should start to see some movement over the next few years.

San Marino Calcio 2026/27

Senior Side

League Table    Squad    Competitions

What a frustrating season. We just couldn't get going in the league and limped over the line in 11th. In the cup we got to the QF before losing to eventual winners Torino. This was the bitter sweet thing about this season, we was amazing in Europe. Our maiden campaign in the Europa League. We got through a tough group undefeated, before going on to beat giants Borussia Dortmund and Ajax along the way to the final, where we were mauled by Arsenal. It was still a great run and made the season bearable with our league form. No Europe for us next season though sadly.

Reserves

League Table

Another decent showing and I doubt promotion is realistic anytime soon.

Youth Production

Youth Intake

Another poor intake. Come on S.I, wheres my class of 92 level golden generation??

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

Still improving everything with more facilities improvements due to finish this October. Not sure I can improve the youth recruitment and junior coaching any further. Europa League final run improved our bank balance further and with me being a tight bugger wage wise, this should just keep growing.

San Marino Euro 2028 Qualifiers

Group Table    Results

A disappointing campaign but one that was kind of expected. I tried to replicate the club tactics at international level and it clearly didnt work, I will be going back to a more defensive approach for the nations league next year and future campaigns.

San Marino Calcio 2027/28

Senior Team

Squad    League Table  Competitions

After last years domestic struggles it was nice to get off to a good start. We never challenged for the title like a couple years ago, and a poor run in January meant come the run in, the top four was our best shot. A brilliant final 8 games saw us almost get there, ending the season in 5th. This is is still our best finish and gives us another European adventure next season so no complaints from me. In the cup Juventus knocked us out in the 1st round  

Reserves

League Table

A solid season from our reserves and they actually led the table for 32 games but just couldnt see it through. In the play offs they lost in the final on penalties. This is not the worst thing in the world, alot of our HG players are now at decent serie C level and now iwe can really start to develop them. Alot of the national side play for our reserves as do our promising young signings from abroad, and this will continue to be the case although I would like a Sanmarrinesse only side eventually.

Youth Production

Under 20's    Under 20's    Youth Intake

I have made it a priority to continuously update this side of the club, from facilities to staff and this work is paying off. We are yet to develop anyone into a real first team player at club level, but are starting to see some real progress in our youth sides. The U18s won a double and the U20s sealed promotion top Division 1 for the first time.  Dont get me wrong, we dont appear to have any "stars" in the making at the club, but we do have a number of youngsters deemed with 3 star potential which atm is classed as a decent serie A player, if we had 11 decent serie A players in the national side, that would be a huge improvement to now.

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities    Stadium Plans    

We keep on growing and have finally announced our new stadium. I had been considered a club legend for a couple seasons now and was really hoping they might name the stadium after me but it wasnt to be. Still it is almost triple the size of our current stadium and should see us progress financially a little bit more.

San Marino 2028 Nations League

League Table    Results

You can see from the results in the friendlies that we are starting to progress now. Our performance in the Nations League was as expected, minus the brilliant 6-0 win in the final game.  This still was not enough for us to avoid finishing bottom and that meant a Relegation Play Off which we lost. A return to Division D is not the worst thing for us and i expect to bounce straight back up. 

Our Under 21's performed miracles in their EURO Qualifiers, and were close to qualifying in a very strong group.

San Marino Calcio 2028/29

Senior Team

League Table    Competitions    Squad

Its been our best season yet and with it we have managed to seal Champions League football for next season bu finishing 2nd. Fiorentina have managed to break the two club dominance Juventus and Inter have held on the league since 2011. We finished a massive 12 points behind them. Simone Cassano deserves a mention this year. He was by our best performer and also bagged the European golden boy award. In the cup we lost to Lazio in the QF. This season saw us take our 2nd venture into Europe in the Europa League. A solid showing in the group stage meant we topped our group and earned a tie against Olympiakos, we beat them easily before meeting Fiorentina in the QF, they dispatched us and sent us home.

Reserves

League Table    

Its been another impressive year for the reserves and one that has pleased me more than any of their previous showings, this is mainly because the squad now only has 4 players who are not eligible for the national side, and they still managed to finish runners up, a win on the last day would have seen them crowned champions. In the play offs  they lost in the QF to Cesena. Serie B would be step too far for many of the players in this side right now anyway.

Youth Production

Youth Intake

And we finally have our first real potential superstar. Andrea Protti 29a is by far the best player we have produced yet. A good personality, fantastic starting stats but he has one major flaw, he wants to play for Italy. The rest of the intake is not amazing but there are a few we can work with who will hopefully benefit the national side at some point.

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

Another upgrade to the training and youth facilities completed in October with another one ongoing to both. This should see us up there with some of the best facilities on the game. We are due to move into a new stadium this summer and although it only has 15k capacity, I am hoping we can start to upgrade this in the not too distant future. Champions League football next season will see us take a decent rise in earnings but we are super comfortable in this area anyway. 

San Marino 2029

Nation    Group Standings    Results

2029 saw us competing firstly in the Nations League Division C relegation Play off which we lost. We then went into 2030 World Cup qualifiers and were well beaten. We didnt manage a single point but the positive is minus 18 is our best G.D in a single qualification campaign so far. We do have a much better Squad and pool of players available to us now and we really need to start getting our ranking down. 2030 sees us compete in the Nations League Division D alongside Andorra and Gibraltar. We should be beating both of them now and alongside some cherry picked friendlies against teams higher ranked than us who I fancy our chances against, we should be looking at a very good year ahead of us. Our best 3 players are below:

David Maiani (Cb) -  Not a youth product of ours, he came through at Pavia before signing at Lecce. We took him on loan for a couple seasons before a permanent transfer. Has been a mainstay of the national side and has already played 84 games at the age of 26.

Jacopo Stefanelli 28i (st) - One of our own, has scored 3 goals in 7 caps and could be a decent little player in a few years time.

Andrea Arzilli 27g (cb) - The centre back has had a half decent season out on loan and should partner Maiani for the next few years.

San Marino Calcio 2029/30

Senior Team

League Table    Squad    Competitions

Its been a roller coaster of a season and I cant help but be disappointed. We led the league going into match-day 37 by 2 points, then lost our last 2 league games to throw away our first Serie A title. Finishing as runners up for the second year running is still good but you can feel my pain. Fiorentina won the title for the second season in a row and are developing into a really top side, although they didn't finish 12 points clear of us like last season which is a good sign

In the Champions League we performed really well, Getting through a group that contained Ajax, Zenit and Benfica. In the first Knockout round we faced Barcelona and lost 4-1 over the 2 legs. 

In the Italian Cup we got to our first SF but bowed out to Lazio.

Reserve Team

League Table    

Runners up for the third year running, except this year they managed to seal promotion via the play offs. A brilliant performance but one that means playing in Serie B next season which is a massive step up in class. I can genuinely see them coming straight back down next season but thats okay, they are strictly here to provide first team football to national team eligible players.

Youth Development

Affiliates    Intake    

For the second season in a row we have produced a really decent looking prospect, the best thing here is he has no dual nationality so wont be getting poached from the national side. Tomassoni 30a is an AMC who looks a fine prospect and will be going straight into the senior national team. No other real stand out but a few should again develop into something we can use. The Under 20's amazingly managed to win the Champions League this year, which is a huge shock as the team is pretty average at best. The under 18's won the Division 1 title for the third year in a row. We only have 2 top prospects in all the youth systems but do have the best coaching set up and coaches and its paying dividends.  We are also starting to build up our affiliates, this is solely on youth terms and will hopefully improve our chances of better intakes.

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities    Expansion

A first season in the champions league and our new stadium has seen our finances improve even further. Our top earner is currently on £80k a week and I dont really want us to go above that just yet although we can afford it if need be. Our stadium is being expanded to 17000+ this summer which is a slight improvement but I want to try get this expanded even further asap. Facilities wise we are at the maximum of everything bar youth facilities which is ongoing and due for completion in November.

Other Stuff

We are now 11 seasons into the game and I thought id just provide an overview of how the save is going. Inter and Juve were the dominant clubs in Italy up until last season, when Fiorentina took the mantle and have now won back to back titles. The Champions League has been shared around Europe with Benfica even managing to win it one season. Surprisingly, no club from Italy is yet to win it since the start of the save, Inter have been runners up twice though.

I do have the San Marino domestic league loaded for obvious reasons and there has been some visible progress here. Correct me if im wrong here as I should have took a note at the start of the save, but I think only one club starts as Semi-Pro and the rest are all amateur clubs, now we have 2 professional clubs and the rest are all semi pro. The league starts ranked around the 180/190 mark and is now ranked at 148th. No side has yet to qualify for a European Competition although Tre Penne have won 1 two legged tie in the EURO CUP 2.  

San Marino 2030

Group Table    Results    

Its been a pivotal year for the national side, drawn in a generous Nations League Division D group alongside Gibraltar (208) and Andorra (195) I knew we had a strong chance of going straight back up. We started the year ranked 183 and with us having only 4 competitive fixtures it meant I could schedule in some friendlies against sides all ranked considerably higher than us, but sides I fancied us to beat. I chose Bermuda (169), The Soloman Islands (114), Syria (67) and India (96). We produced some fantastic results, with the win over India being hailed as the nations greatest result for years. Along the way we have set a new clean sheet record of games without conceding. 

We now have a team that I think is capable of breaking into the top 100, but it is going to take a while due to only being able to cherry pick so many friendlies and we are still some way off competing in any of the qualifiers.  Our Squad is now pretty consistent with the same 23 players making the team when fit and I am hoping the fact 95% play in the clubs reserve or youth teams, that is what has lead to the good results and hopefully there is more development to come.

The one player who has to get a mention is Stefanelli 28i  who has been in immense form for us, he has hit 2 hat tricks this year, both against Andorra and stands at 10 goals in 12 caps, just shy of the national record of 17.

Edited by Lewis89

Title Race Hots Up

We have been in a similar if not better position before, last season we led the league with 2 games to play and threw it away, hopefully this season is a different story. We are still not as solid defensively as I would like us to be but, we deserve to be in with a shout. We have beaten Juventus twice this season so are ahead based on this and with 5 games to go, its going to be a challenge to seal our first title.

6 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I did this challenge in FM14 and absolutely loved it. I'm sure you will too. Shame to hear that the club side no longer exists. (I hadn't hear that). 

Good luck and more importantly..... enjoy. :thup:

Cheers mate. 

I am really enjoying it thanks. Even more so now the national team are starting to progress.

I remember reading your thread on this and always enjoy reading your updates. 

1 minute ago, Lewis89 said:

Cheers mate. 

I am really enjoying it thanks. Even more so now the national team are starting to progress.

I remember reading your thread on this and always enjoy reading your updates. 

If it starts to go badly at any point, remember that I once went 10 whole seasons without a competitive win for the National Team in that save, (and was relegated with the club side too). I think that's what made my eventual success in that save all the more sweet. Loved it so much I didn't bother playing FM15 and just played this save for 2 years. Hope you have even half as much fun as I did. 

15 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

If it starts to go badly at any point, remember that I once went 10 whole seasons without a competitive win for the National Team in that save, (and was relegated with the club side too). I think that's what made my eventual success in that save all the more sweet. Loved it so much I didn't bother playing FM15 and just played this save for 2 years. Hope you have even half as much fun as I did. 

Ive havent had that much hardship this year but on last years i tried it youth only. Got to serie B and just got stuck for years and gave up in the end. 

You may be able to help me here, did you ever have a Sammarinese youth come through at any of your feeder clubs? 

7 minutes ago, Lewis89 said:

Ive havent had that much hardship this year but on last years i tried it youth only. Got to serie B and just got stuck for years and gave up in the end. 

You may be able to help me here, did you ever have a Sammarinese youth come through at any of your feeder clubs? 

I'm not sure I had feeder clubs. It was a long time ago, (FM14). Were feeder clubs a thing back then? I can't remember. I certainly don't remember using them, (although I certainly had lots of players out on loan). 

What I do remember though, (and it's important to remember that this was FM14 rather than a more recent version, is that although there were some random Sammarinese players generated in different places, the best "trigger" I found was to increase the number of Sammarinese staff. A Sammarinese Manager seemed to be the biggest trigger I could find to the generation of Sammarinese players outside San Marino. 

1 minute ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I'm not sure I had feeder clubs. It was a long time ago, (FM14). Were feeder clubs a thing back then? I can't remember. I certainly don't remember using them, (although I certainly had lots of players out on loan). 

What I do remember though, (and it's important to remember that this was FM14 rather than a more recent version, is that although there were some random Sammarinese players generated in different places, the best "trigger" I found was to increase the number of Sammarinese staff. A Sammarinese Manager seemed to be the biggest trigger I could find to the generation of Sammarinese players outside San Marino. 

I think they were but not at the depth we can use them on the recent versions. 

Thats actually really interesting to know, cheers for that. I havent got any Sammarinese staff but will try get some through. I have noticed due to the reserves and youth teams success their managers and assistants are being offered managerial jobs at clubs. None have yet got a big club but I wonder if I can try force a Sammarinese coach into a managerial role this way somehow.

8 minutes ago, Lewis89 said:

I think they were but not at the depth we can use them on the recent versions. 

Thats actually really interesting to know, cheers for that. I havent got any Sammarinese staff but will try get some through. I have noticed due to the reserves and youth teams success their managers and assistants are being offered managerial jobs at clubs. None have yet got a big club but I wonder if I can try force a Sammarinese coach into a managerial role this way somehow.

I started off just trying to get my favourite players to take up coaching roles, (I had absolutely loads of staff in the end), but I was also trying to skew the number of Sammarinese players coming through our Academy, (I hated getting Italians), and even with dual Nationality players, even when we beat Italy in the World Cup Final and were ranked above Italy, dual Nationality players would still choose Italy ahead of San Marino. I found that really frustrating so just tried to sign everyone to staff. 

54 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I started off just trying to get my favourite players to take up coaching roles, (I had absolutely loads of staff in the end), but I was also trying to skew the number of Sammarinese players coming through our Academy, (I hated getting Italians), and even with dual Nationality players, even when we beat Italy in the World Cup Final and were ranked above Italy, dual Nationality players would still choose Italy ahead of San Marino. I found that really frustrating so just tried to sign everyone to staff. 

Yeah the dual nationality thing is a nightmare, I have lost a few players over the various attempts that could have really kicked us on. Shame it is still an issue even when your ranked above them, although does history and prestige come into play? I will definitely start looking to hire some staff then as anything that can aid us is worth trying.

San Marino Calcio 2030/31

Senior Team

Competitions

League Table    Overview

This is our 7th season in Serie A and after coming 2nd the last 2 seasons we have finally sealed the clubs first title....just. With 2 games to play we led the way just like last season, but this time we won on matchday 37 and Juventus lost handing us the crown. On the last day of the season I played a majority young side and we witnessed a thrilling 5-4 loss against Sampdoria. 

In the Champions League we were given a group of Man Utd, Real Madrid and Marseile which proved too strong for us, and we finished 3rd which did at least give us a Europa League spot. We had another great run, getting all the way to the final for a second time in 3 years, only to lose again but this time to Chelsea. They took an early 2-0 lead and although we dominated the last 60 mins we just couldnt score and they nicked another goal to beat us 3-0.

In the TIM Cup we got to another Semi Final but were beaten by Fiorentina.

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers    End Of Season Awards

We have one of the youngest squads in the division, and up until last season I had been way to loyal to players who had been at the club for a while, this summer I decided to change and spent a club record £55m on new players to try an push for that first title. This clearly worked but the next preseason is going to be crucial, I have a few back up players I need to move on and will be looking for 1 or 2 new players to try improve our performances in Europe next season. We have 2 star prospects at the club, Andrea Protti 29a has had a brilliant breakthrough season. Started the season in the reserves and won player of the month in 3 of the first 4 months. I then promoted him and was using him as a back up AMR and he didn't disappoint. I am tempted to hold him back to try and prevent Italy calling him up but I think that could well be a lost cause. The other player is Alessandro Tomassoni 30a, he is an AMC and with single nationality, could be the face of the national team for many years to come. He only made three senior appearances this year but got a goal and a assist in those games. 

Reserves

League Table

A good start was followed by a terrible run and at one point they looked to be in a relegation fight, I signed a couple of promising youngsters in January and allowed some of the senior squad who were lacking game time to play for them form January onwards and they ended up 7 points shy of the top and would have been in the play offs if allowed. A solid season but proof the youngsters coming through the club are still not quite ready for this level of football yet.

Youth Production

Youth Intake    Under 20's

Easily our poorest intake of the last 3 seasons. No player really stands out as a top prospect although the GK could be the national teams number 1 in a few years if he develops. Signed about 7/8 of them but not expecting anything special.

The Under 20's have had a fantastic season. After winning the UEFA Youth League last season and finishing 7th in the league, they managed to bag our first U20'S Div 1 title, and almost sealed a double but lost in the UEFA Youth League final. 

The Under 18's lost in the Final and handed over the league title for the first time in 4 years. The U18's cup we lost in the 3rd Rnd. I think this is the only youth title we are yet to win awin the club.

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

We have maxed out everything we can facilities and coaching wise. We have taken a hit this year financially and there has been 3 factors in this. The first is we have been paying for the stadium expansion. The second is that whilst this expansion has been ongoing we have spent a season away from our stadium, and the board decided to do this at Rimini's Romeo Neri stadium. This is a 9768 seater so our matchday income has taken a hit. And finally we spent £55m in the summer. Next season we will be playing in our 23'638 seater stadium and I will be looking to upgrade this again as soon as possible. 

Other Stuff

Overall Best Eleven

We have had another 2 sides in the Campianato Sammarinese Di Calcio turn professional over the last 12 months which takes the total to 4. The league has also jumped places to be ranked 146th in Europe. 

Edited by Lewis89

1 hour ago, Bucs1211 said:

What are the best databases to get this save going?? I actually wanna give it a go for once 

I have Classens San Marino one loaded and also  Italie (D7) Prima Categoria - By @Timo@ . I had to un extinct san marino calcio and put them and the reserves in the league. If you check out the challenge thread there are some links to pre set databases.

San Marino 2031

League Table    Results    Squad    Nation

We started the year ranked 165th and 2031 saw us competing in the EURO 2032 qualifiers. We were handed a tough group, drawn alongside Croatia (29), Austria (30), Turkey (16) and Finland (74). All 4 sides being ranked in the top 75 and 3 in the top 30, I knew we stood little to any chance of causing an upset. We did get off to a perfect start, beating Finland 1-0 to record the nations first win over a side in the worlds top 75. This was short lived though and we failed to win a game for the rest of the year. The biggest disappointment was the 3 friendly draws. After last years cracking performances in friendlies, I tried to cherry pick opponents again and although we didnt lose, I was gutted to not have won any of the 3 games.

Our performances in the 2030 Nations League have however given us a spot in the EURO 2032 Play Offs Semi Final and the draw has seen us matched against Albania (68). This is going to be a tough game and looking at the names in the Play Offs, even if we manage to pull off a upset and get through, we will more than likely lose in the final anyway. The game against Albania will see Davide Maiani pick up his 100th cap for the national side. He wasn't produced by our academy, but has been a big part of our success. Signed on loan in the 2023/24 season, he spent a season with us before going back to Lecce for a year, they were relegated and we signed him on loan for another 2 seasons before making his transfer permanent. He has been good for us but has found his playing time start to dwindle and im debating whether to move him on in the summer so he can get some more playing time. 

EURO 2032 Play Offs

As a reward for winning our Nations League Division D group last year we were rewarded with a semi final spot in the EURO Play Offs. Our tie was against Albania (68). A tough tie but not one we couldnt cause an upset in. It was a tough game, with not many chances and finished 0-0 at FT. Onto extra time and our legs were really starting to go and they were getting the better of us until in true FM fashion we went up the other end on a counter and Stefanelli 28i finished off a lightning move to put us 1-0 ahead. With just 15 mins to play we started to dominate and could easily have grabbed another goal but it ended 1-0

Onto the final and we would face Iceland (66). My initial thought was they are only ranked 2 places higher than Albania so I thought we have a chance here, I was wrong. They played us off the park and the 2-0 scoreline could and should have been higher. I am not too disappointed, it would have been nice to qualify, but realistically we are not ready for that yet. 

Edited by Lewis89

San Marino 2031/32

Senior Team

Competitions

Overview    League Table

On previous saves I have found that once you win your first title, it is quite easy to go on and start to dominate the division. This year, Fiorentina have other ideas. They were simply too hot to handle this season and deservedly ran away with the league. They finished on 92 points which is the second highest of the save so far. We managed to seal 3rd place which is disappointing but I must say I weirdly enjoyed it, I am looking forward to next season already and the challenge of dethroning the champions.

In the Champions League we were handed a much better draw than last time due to being seeded 1st. Our group consisted of Liverpool, Olympiakos and Leverkusen. We topped our group having won 4 and drawing both games against Liverpool. In the last 16 we were matched against Chelsea who convincingly beat us in last seasons Europa League Final and with our league form inconsistent I worried they would do the same. We pulled off a fantastic 2-1 win in the home leg before playing even better in a 3-0 away win to gain our revenge. Into the QF where would face Atletico. They proved too strong for us, beating us 4-2 over the two legs.

Onto the TIM Cup and we have been getting closer and closer to winning it over the last few seasons and this season, we took that final leap. We saw off Parma, Fiorentina and Udinese on route to the final against Inter. It was a cagey affair and ended goalless after 120 mins, I think this is the first shootout we have been involved in, but we managed to seal the Cup in the end and with it the clubs first in history.

We lost in the Super Cup to Inter.

The most amazing thing about this season is......Look who finished bottom of the league!!! They have spent £1.2b since the save started.....Crazy.

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers

We messed up our recruitment this summer big time, and nobody else is to blame but myself. I hate mega transfer fees and wages. At the moment our highest earner is on £100k a week. You may think that is a lot but when all tallied up, we spend £62m a year on wages compared to a league high of £196m (Inter). This is having a huge impact on who we can sign as we are missing out on players but I just cant justify it. The club do make profit so we could spend more without risking the clubs finances but I just dont want too. Our team is a young one still and we have alot of room for improvement. I will try to loosen the purse strings a little bit this summer. 

Reserves

League Table

The reserves have again done us proud with a 5th placed finish in Serie B. Youth product and national team star Stefanelli 28i even managed to finish the season as top scorer with 16 goals.

Youth Production

Youth Intake

I havent taken a screenshot of the intake sadly but you can see from the above that we got players through who potentially can be 3* players. Nothing amazing but 3* is considered a decent Serie A player so they could do something with the national team in time. I may look to change my HOYD this summer. He has done well bringing through 2 special youngsters in his 6 years at the club, but I may look for one with a better personality. 

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

A much better year financially being back at our stadium which now holds 23'638. I have requested another expansion and the board have agreed to another 4000 seats.

Other Stuff

The domestic league still only has professional clubs but has risen another couple places to 141 in the league rankings.

4 hours ago, wynter said:

Storming through this, especially given your starting point. Absolutely well done man!

Cheers man. Its a long slog but is worth it. 

San Marino 2032

Group Table    Results    Squad    Nation

2032 started with us competing in the EURO Play Offs as mentioned in a few posts above. Then we had the Nations League C to compete in. Our group consisted of Croatia (32), Montenegro (109) and Georgia (101). I knew we stood a good chance of survival even with them all ranked higher than us (150). I didnt however think we would finish 2nd. Croatia were obviously too strong for us but the 5-2 win over Montenegro was just amazing. They did however get revenge by beating us in the return fixture. The 2 games against Croatia went better than expected, we lost 3-2 and then 1-0, both very respectable results. Along the way Stefanelli 28I bagged his 18th goal for the national team which made him the countries all time Leading Goalscorer.  

We have been given a tough group featuring both Portugal and Switzerland in next years qualifiers so we can measure our progress even more.

On another note the San Marino u19's have managed to get through a tough Group in the first qualifying round for the 2033 u19s EUROS and have been rewarded with a 2nd Rnd Quaifiers group which looks possible to progress from. I have been struggling to find a manager for them since 2 years ago and have decided to take charge for these games to see if we can get to our first EUROS at any age group.

San Marino U19s

Table    Results    

I said we had a chance, I never thought we would qualify with such ease though. Its a great achievement for us but lets not get carried away, look at our  Group. I am expecting 3 losses being honest but we shall see.

San Marino Calcio 2032/33

Senior Team

Competitions

Overview    League Table

A brilliant season has saw us claw back the title from Fiorentina and win our 2nd title in  years. We started the season in some serous form and even when drawn in this Group Of Death we breezed through it. We had a wobble in March and this coincided with our exit from the Champions League against Dortmund in the QF.

In the TIM Cup we got to another Final but were totally outclassed on the day by Fiorentina and lost 4-2. Am actually really enjoying the rivalry that is now developing between us.

We also won the Supercoppa TIM for the first time.

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers

I said I was going to spend money but in the end only signed 2 players but they played their part. We need a few signings for certain if we are to really challenge for the Champions League in future.

Reserves

League Table

Another solid season for them. No surprise to see Milan bounce straight back up.

Youth Production

Intake

Forgot to get a shot of the intake but you can see the players we signed here. A few really decent ones in my opinion but the best is Belgian.

Finances and Facilites

Finances    Facilities

The initial expansion was said to be 4000 it turned out to be 7528 to take us up to a capacity of 31166. This is in a country with an estimated population of 33000 (in game). We only sold out in games against the big sides this season and I think we have reached the current stadiums maximum for another 16 years.

Regarding the financial side of things, our best players are now starting to expect big bucks and I currently have kept to a £110k a week limit which isnt going to last much longer unless I sell them so I need to make a decision on that this summer.

Other Stuff

The San Marino domestic league has seen another 2 clubs turn Professional.  This takes the tally to 6. The league also rose another 5 places in the rankings to 133rd. Its slow but steady progress and I could kick it on by giving the clubs some money which I am against doing at the moment.

Sidenote

Based on some advice earlier in the thread from @Jimbokav1971 regarding trying to get Sanmarinese players in other clubs intakes, I decided this would be the next nationality of my next Under 18's manager. My thinking was that we have been having great success at this level and over the course of the save have lost 12 members of our youth staff to other teams to take on manager roles, none were Sanmarinese though.  The problem is there isnt many decent staff about so I had to take a punt and hired the person with the best Determination and WWY attributes. That person was Luca Tomassoni. Now he looks rubbish and I agree he does, but he has been with us 2 seasons and has 1 youth league title to his name. He has just been offered the Chievo job who are currently in Serie B. So the helping  getting Sanmarinese staff managerial roles looks like it could work, I will have to keep an eye out for future intakes.

I will again be hiring someone from San Marino as the new u18s manager in the hope the mentioned process can be repeated.

EURO 2033 U19's

Group

Our first game in this really tough group was against Spain. Looking at there side, and they had some very good players but I was surprised to see they also had alot  at the same standard as us. It was a tight affair, we took the lead after 15 mins started to dominate the first half but couldnt nick another goal. The second half was a reversal and they should have equalised but we held on for a memorable 1-0 win.

The second game was against a ridiculously strong England and I expected to get heavily beaten here. So to only lose 2-0 was not the worse outcome.

Our third and final group game was against Holland. Now we have played them in a qualifier a while back and drew with them so I thought this would potentially be the easiest game of the group. A 2-1 win kind of says it was, but we robbed them being honest. They had 27 shots to our 7, they also had 62% possession and if it wasn't for our goalkeepers heroics, we would have lost easily. Still a 2nd place finish in the group a and a place in the Semi Finals is something to be proud of. 

In the Semi Final we had the pleasure of facing France. I knew this was as far as our journey went as they have some players who would walk into our senior side let alone our youth teams. We tried but in the end, they ran out 3-0 winners and deservedly so. 

A good experience overall though and I think this may get us a spot for next years U20'S World Cup. I have not received any notification to back this up yet though so I am not 100% certain.

Edited by Lewis89

San Marino 2033

Results    Group Table    Squad    Nation

2033 Saw the senior side competing in a tough World Cup 2034 Qualifying group. The group featured Portugal (7), Switzerland (25), Bulgaria (55), Cyprus (98) and Lichtenstein (211). 4 out of the 5 teams ranked higher than us at 150th. We got off to a bad start losing our first 3 games, the losses against Portugal and Switzerland were expected but I hoped to nick something from the Bulgaria game. To then only lose of our remaining games was brilliant, even nicking a point Portugal and the best win of the save so far by spanking Switzerland 3-0. We lost all 8 games 4 years ago so to pick up 13 points is a massive improvement and  lets hope we get even closer to qualifying in 4 years time.

The big results this year have seen us rise to a save high of 136th in the FIFA Rankings, a jump of 14 places in 12 months. I am hoping to organise some decent friendlies next year and get some good results in the Nations League Div C to try break into the top 100 soon. 

The Under 19s have again topped the Group in EURO 2034 1ST Qualifiers. But have been handed a hell of a Draw to get to the finals. We beat Holland and lost to England at last summers finals but have beaten Ukraine before so its possible. I thought we may have qualified for the Under 20's World Cup but we haven't. Our performances last summer would have been good enough but its EURO 2034  that decides who qualifies.

Edited by Lewis89

San Marino U19's 

2nd Qualifying round.

Results    Group Table

I am shocked to be honest. We do have a talented little squad but both England and Holland have better teams than us. Still back to back U19 EURO Finals is a fantastic achievement. 

EURO 2034 (U19's)

Group Table

It was a tough group, Germany and Italy were just simply too good for us, with scores of 4-2 and 4-0. We did manage to win against 1-0 against Switzerland and that was enough to see us into the Play Off game for a spot at next years U20's World Cup. The match was against Portugal so I expected to get beat, but to my surprise we kept tight and even after going a  man down just before extra time, we managed to nick a   1-0 win. San Marino are going to a World Cup

Edit: Scrap the above, game crashed and I have to go back to June 22nd which is before the start of the finals, absolute nightmare!!

Edit 2 : Luckily the outcome of take 2 has been identical. We beat Switzerland, Lost to Germany and Italy to finish 3rd, then beat Portugal in the Play Off. I would have been gutted if we had missed out due to a crash.

Edited by Lewis89

San Marino Calcio 2033/34

Senior Team

Competitions

Overview    League Table

We were simply too good for anyone domestically this season and sealed a 2nd title in a row by 15 points from surprise runners up Frosinone. 

Our Champions League Group was a reasonable one and we managed to get to our first Semi Final before bowing out to Chelsea. A poor showing in the first leg saw us lose 3-0 and we could only manage a 1-0 win in the return leg. We try again next season.

We sealed the clubs 2nd TIM Cup in 3 years beating Lazio in the final. That being our first Domestic Double.

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers    EOS Awards

We have signed young for basically the whole save and you will see we dont make many big transfers that often as I like to give players time to develop and alot of our side are now coming into their prime. We do need some back up youngsters but I want to try and start giving more time to our Sammarinese kids. We have a few in and around the first team but not enough. 

Reserves

League Table

I messed up this season and had 42 players out on loan come January and the reserves suffered for it, I am going to hold back 22 players this season to give them a full squad and hopefully avoid a relegation scrap this coming season.

Youth Production

Intake

Our worst intake for a couple years, noone I expect to make the first team. We havent really had any amazing intakes as a group. We have had 2 excellent players come through the academy though and 5/6 others who aint bad at all, below are my top 5 players we have produced so far.

A. Tomassoni 30a (AMC) - The best player produced and turned into a key man for the club side this season. He will be a star for the next 10 years at least. 

A. Protti 29a (AMR) - He would be our starting right winger but I am half holding him back to try and avoid Italy capping him who he prefers and I think I am fighting a losing battle. But I live in hope.

A. Vicini 32d (ST) -  Another player who would rather play for Italy but I dont think he will be good enough. Would help our national side out and is third choice st at the club at the moment.

A. Arzilli 27g (CB) - He stepped up as 4th choice Cb for the club last season as well as playing 30 games for the reserves in Serie B. Aint a bad CB but is a starter for the national side.

J. Stefanelli 28i (ST) - He is not very good and will never be good enough to play for the club sides first team, but he is the best ST the national team have and is the record goalscorer with 23 goals.

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

Bank balance is rising, just 15 more years til we can build a new stadium.

Other Stuff

The domestic league now has 10 Professional Clubs and only 5 Semi Pro. It is also up to 131 in the league rankings.

San Marino 2034

Group Table    Results    Best 11

This year saw us compete in the Nations League C against Slovakia (46), Cyprus (106) and Lithuania (136). Even though all 3 are above us I fancied our chances against the 2 lower ranked sides and even thought we may have a chance against Slovakia. In the end we finished 2nd on goal difference but should have topped the group, a win against Lithuania in the 2nd from last game would have sealed promotion but we only managed a draw. Still we ended the year ranked 124th so have started to really jump the rankings, we are still a way off qualifying for a major tournament but we are certainly on the right track.

In the summer of 2035 is the Under 20s World Cup and we have been handed what looks a really straight forward Group. My initial aim was to just get out of the group stage and I am even more confident of doing so now.

San Marino Calcio 2034/35

Senior Team

Competitions

TIM Cup    Treble    Overview    League Table

We have had a fantastic season and almost completed a clean sweep if it wasnt for the loss to Lazio in the Supercoppa. We almost went a seasons worth of games  unbeaten including the back end of last season, hitting 32 games but lost to Juventus on matchday 25 and once the league was almost sealed, we was able to rest players the weekends before our Champions League games. To win our first Champions League is massive and we are the first "Italian" side to do so since the save started, actually since Inter  25 years ago (in game).

Playing Squad

Squad    EOS Awards    Transfers

They just keep getting better and better. Having lost Protti 29a to Italy on the International front, holding him back no longer made sense. I just wish we could have him play for the national side. Him and Tomassoni 30a have struck up a real partnership on the pitch and our 2 prize youth products were responsible for 35 goals and 34 assists between them this season, both aged 22, they can lead this club for years to come.

Reserves

Serie B

We have 1 player in this side now who either isnt Sammarinese or wasnt produced by the club and an 11th placed finish is nothing to be disappointed about.

Youth Production

Intake    Casadei 35a

Its our best intake for a while with 2 players who stand out. Casadei 35a is easily the best GK we have produced and could turn into a quality player. He has a few things to work on but he is 16 and can be worked with. The other promising player is sadly Spanish/Uruguayan so thats a shame. 

Facilities and Finances

Finances    Facilities

The balance is rising and we should have more than enough in the bank to fund a nice stadium one day. (14 years but I am not counting honest).

Other Stuff

800 Games

I reached 800 games this season and it wont be long  before we hit 1000. Not sure I have ever reached the 4 figure mark in a save so that will be a achievement in itself. Now we have won everything there is to win club wise (not overly bothered about the club world cup), we will be shifting our focus to youth production and start to slowly faze out any players who are not eligible for our national team or produced by ourselves. I dont plan on doing this instantly but more a slow process of only selling one of our foreign players as and when we have a youngster ready to step up and replace him. Initially I dont plan on making any further foreign signings as of this summer, we have a few already lined up but this is now only going to happen if are desperate in a position or for mentoring purposes as i am finding that can be used to good effect on this version of FM.

In the San Marino domestic division another 2 teams turned pro leaving only semi pro sides remaining. Looking at the teams history only 3 sides have upgraded any of the facilities so that is a big disappointment. I am tempted to throw them some money but suspect they will waste it on foreign talent instead of using it to good effect on the facilities.

Edited by Lewis89

San Marino 2035

Group Table    Results     Best 11    100 Games

This year saw us competing in EURO 2036 Qualifiers. Our group was reasonable and with no real giant included, Norway (23) and Serbia (43) were always going to be tough games but I fancied our chances against Cyprus (114) and Albania (74). I thought we may be able to nick a shock spot, i was wrong. we beat Cyprus twice but couldnt pick up any wins elsewhere and got spanked by Norway in one  of our games. I was hoping for a better showing in all honesty but we have moved up to a save high of 112th and with the Nations League next year we may be able to finally break the top 100.

U19's World Cup 2035

Results

I mentioned in a previous post that we had been handed a easy looking group stage and easy was an understatement, we stormed through the Group Stage scoring 15 and conceding 0. 

We then faced the hosts Honduras and we saw them off easily 4-0

Into the QF and this is where w faced our first real challenge against Argentina, some of there players would walk into my first team. We battled away but eventually lost 2-1 AET

To get to the QF was a massive achievement but with alot of the team too old to play at this age in 2 years time I am not certain we will be back next time. 

Edited by Lewis89