Jump to content

[FM20] North American (CONCACAF) Continental Club Competitions


Recommended Posts

Modified and expanded the CONCACAF Champions League, CONCACAF League and CONCACAF Caribbean Club Championship in North America

CONCACAF Champions League

The format of the CONCACAF Champions League is modified and expanded to mirror the UEFA Champions League with qualifying, playoff rounds, a group stage of 32 teams and knockout rounds.

All league winners in the continent qualify for this competition. The qualification places are sorted based on the divisions’ reputation. Leagues with higher reputation have more than one club qualify (best placed teams). The winner of this competition qualifies automatically for the next year’s group stage. The prize money is significantly increased to minimize the difference with European competitions.

CONCACAF League & CONCACAF Caribbean Club Championship

  • CONCACAF League : For clubs from Central and North American regions
  • CONCACAF Caribbean Club Championship : For clubs from the Caribbean region

The format is modified and expanded to have a group stage and knockout rounds.  The losers of qualifying & playoff rounds of the CONCACAF Champions League enter this competition.

The winners of the main domestic cup of each nation qualify for this competition. Leagues with higher reputation have more than one club qualify (next best placed teams). The winner of these competitions qualifies automatically for the next year’s CONCACAF Champions League group stage. The prize money is also significantly increased.

CONCACAF Super Cup

The winners of the CONCACAF Champions League, CONCACAF League and CONCACAF Caribbean Club Championship qualify for CONCACAF Super Cup which is held at neutral venues in July and August every year.

Notes : -

  • The qualification places are sorted based on the divisions’ reputation in the default database. The reputation changes every year by default so theoretically, leagues ranking are dynamic which means the qualification places of a nation could be changed each year.
  • However, after years of test simulation in game, I’ve noticed that the leagues’ and cups’ reputation in the continent remains unchanged whereas in Europe where I’ve not edited the leagues’ reputation, the divisons’ and cups’ reputation change each year.
  • This is a known issue that has been reported a few times before in the previous FMs and I’ve considered it as a bug.

 

Enjoy the custom files and your feedbacks are much appreciated.

 

DOWNLOAD

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I have an issue, if I use your file, the CFU Club Championship is not taking the all the clubs it should according to the rules: "Thirty-one national associations affiliated with the CFU are invited to participate, with each eligible to send two clubs, usually their league champions and runners-up."  The problem with your database is that the CFU is only taking one team from Dominican Republic, in my database.

Also, there is  another problem with said database, (my RD database is a fantasy one, where I delete all competitions in there, and created several from scratch).  The CFU is taking the champ of 2018 of a deleted database (even if deleted all Dominicans clubs history), for two consecutive years, and that team is not either the champ or the runner-up of the Premier League or the FA Cup.

You can find my database Here.

 

Edited by krakonico
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/05/2020 at 19:18, krakonico said:

I have an issue, if I use your file, the CFU Club Championship is not taking the all the clubs it should according to the rules: "Thirty-one national associations affiliated with the CFU are invited to participate, with each eligible to send two clubs, usually their league champions and runners-up."  The problem with your database is that the CFU is only taking one team from Dominican Republic, in my database.

Also, there is  another problem with said database, (my RD database is a fantasy one, where I delete all competitions in there, and created several from scratch).  The CFU is taking the champ of 2018 of a deleted database (even if deleted all Dominicans clubs history), for two consecutive years, and that team is not either the champ or the runner-up of the Premier League or the FA Cup.

You can find my database Here.

 

In my file, the league winners qualify for the CONCACAF CL. If the league has higher reputation, there's a possibilty that more than one team qualify for these competitions (next best-placed team). For the CFU Club Championship, the domestic cup winner, the next best placed team that did not already qualify for the previous competition and the Caribbean nation's teams that are knocked out of the qualifying rounds of the CONCACAF CL qualify.
If u created a new competitions to replace the exisiting domestic leagues in the database, then with this file, as u said, the champions of the deleted comps qualify for the continental competitions as the unique ID for the Dominican league are no longer the same as ur new league

 

On 11/05/2020 at 22:26, Fmfan00 said:

Also if i use your database as well when i load it up with another database for Canada how do i know that other Canadian teams will be selected not from MLS

By default, Canadian teams that competed in the MLS can be selected if they won or finish near the top of MLS. Canadian teams from the CPL also qualify but there will be less teams selected.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/09/2020 at 09:10, nabildx said:

I've probably move some teams from montserrat to other countries in this file, I'm not sure, that's why u can't open it.

Actually, it's the opposite. You send Saint Barthélemy teams to Montserrat league. I'm studying your file to figure out why.

Supposedly, it's because you didn't find Saint-Barthelemy hidden leagues in the default database.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 19/11/2020 at 14:01, Shenmue-X said:

Actually, it's the opposite. You send Saint Barthélemy teams to Montserrat league. I'm studying your file to figure out why.

Supposedly, it's because you didn't find Saint-Barthelemy hidden leagues in the default database.

I think it was because there were not many teams in the Saint-Barthelemy league

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EMBE19980 said:

Is there a way to use this file into FM 21? This is a very cool file that I used for many time, so it will be very cool to used it on this new game;) 

i am trying to do it but the a few errors on the file 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 24/11/2020 at 10:18, omarsorto6 said:

what are they chances this coming back for fm21?

I'm currently not planning to buy FM21 yet so the chances are pretty low

However, u can load the file in the FM20 pre-game editor, export it, import it into FM21 pre-game editor & save the file. Try it & see how it goes

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nabildx said:

I'm currently not planning to buy FM21 yet so the chances are pretty low

However, u can load the file in the FM20 pre-game editor, export it, import it into FM21 pre-game editor & save the file. Try it & see how it goes

I did do that but I can’t get it verified in advance rules . But if I revert it back to basic rules and save it it verifies and works . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, omarsorto6 said:

I did do that but I can’t get it verified in advance rules . But if I revert it back to basic rules and save it it verifies and works . 

Perhaps u can ignore the verification part, & just save it & try loading it in the game & see if it works without any issues or not

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've seen in FM editor that the "Open Canada Cup" winner gets a place in Champions League (Advanced Rules, Concacaf League, Teams, Qualified Teams). But the competition is extincted (both in default database and Nabildx's North american club competition file). Same for Flow Champions Cup (Jamaica).

SuperCopaMX winner also gets a place but the competition becomes automatically extincted after the 2020 season as it is in real life.

Is the mod still supposed to work flawlessly nevertheless?

Edited by Shenmue-X
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 14/12/2020 at 13:12, Shenmue-X said:

Hi,

I've seen in FM editor that the "Open Canada Cup" winner gets a place in Champions League (Advanced Rules, Concacaf League, Teams, Qualified Teams). But the competition is extincted (both in default database and Nabildx's North american club competition file). Same for Flow Champions Cup (Jamaica).

SuperCopaMX winner also gets a place but the competition becomes automatically extincted after the 2020 season as it is in real life.

Is the mod still supposed to work flawlessly nevertheless?

I think yes even if a competition will be extinct the next qualified team from the league can qualify in place of the winner of the extincted competitions

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, Are you going to make this in FM21?

Since you will do a better job than me in the Pre-Game Editor. To which at the moment I am trying to update it into FM21 despite being a noob at it

If you can update into FM21 that would be amazing, if not, could you guide me through it and I will update for you?

Yours

David

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 09/01/2021 at 19:00, omarsorto6 said:

Try this out bro  

CCL.fmf 27.94 kB · 3 downloads

Hey man, small bug with the file (for me atleast).

Was managing in Bermuda and registered my team for the CONCACAF CL. Worked well until matchday 5 when all my players were unregistered and I wasnt given the option to register players. Found a similar bug the next season in the qualifiers. Other than that the file is perfect!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arranjl said:

Hey man, small bug with the file (for me atleast).

Was managing in Bermuda and registered my team for the CONCACAF CL. Worked well until matchday 5 when all my players were unregistered and I wasnt given the option to register players. Found a similar bug the next season in the qualifiers. Other than that the file is perfect!! 

I am sorry to hear that man , this year editor is very hard . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shenmue-X said:

Does the issue occur in the FM20 version too?

Not that I am aware of , I try import the file to 2021 but it won’t verify in advance rule so I turn it back to basic rules and then then it will verify . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Arranjl said:

 

I get you man, are you planning on taking a look at it?

na i moved on , i have a new file for my Concacaf competitions for my save . and i dont know how to fix it i am sorry

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/01/2021 at 09:43, omarsorto6 said:

Not that I am aware of , I try import the file to 2021 but it won’t verify in advance rule so I turn it back to basic rules and then then it will verify . 

try look at this to skip the verification part : -

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...