Jadon Sancho

I bought him to play on the right but was either great or average. Needed to retrain in that position. So I ended up having him and Rashford for the same position which was frustrating. I wanted to focus on Sancho on the left and he was a lot more effective. So Rashford is now back up to Sancho.

• 2 weeks later...

I

ve had great success having Rashford on the left and Sancho on the right, I have them swap during the game, so they both get to play on the left lol. But seriously it works and they both do alright on both sides, in fact Sancho has scored all his goals for me on the right 

• 2 weeks later...

Sancho is playing well for me in an attacking midfield right role, I play him as an inverted winger. 20 League appearances so far, 10 goals, 1 assist. Europe, 6 appearances, 2 goals, 6 assists.

Edited by Tummyowl

I never understand why people sign him. He's a fantastic player in real life, but he's drastically underrated on FM. His acceleration, pace and dribbling are good, he should be dribbling past players. But his stats for finishing, passing, crossing and long shots are all average, which will obviously mean he won't get a large amount of goals and assists. I will never understand why people pay the 70 million plus for Sancho when players like Olmo, Brekalo, Bellingham and Buitink can be signed for a much cheaper price.

• 2 weeks later...

Im struggling to decide between sancho or chiesa? I need a right winger that can fit into Man utds first team, dont normally go for the really expensive wonderkids but I need them to be able to play/rotate from the start really.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/05/2020 at 05:26, daveb653 said:

Im struggling to decide between sancho or chiesa? I need a right winger that can fit into Man utds first team, dont normally go for the really expensive wonderkids but I need them to be able to play/rotate from the start really.

I had great success with Greenwood as an Inside Forward on the right and also was amazed at how well Daniel James did when he had to come in to cover!