Loans from affiliated clubs

Hi all,

At the moment I'm managing Nottingham Forest and have Olympiakos and SLB from Portugal as affiliates and was wondering how you go about seeing what players from these teams would be interested in a loan move to us. 

I've tried somethings like getting a team report of them on the hope it would tell me if anyone is interested in a loan move.

Any help would be mo appreciated.

On 20/03/2020 at 08:14, bezzy1970 said:

Hi all,

At the moment I'm managing Nottingham Forest and have Olympiakos and SLB from Portugal as affiliates and was wondering how you go about seeing what players from these teams would be interested in a loan move to us. 

I've tried somethings like getting a team report of them on the hope it would tell me if anyone is interested in a loan move.

Any help would be mo appreciated.

Just wondering anyone from SI or even a mod that could answer this question please. I must be blind because i can't seem to find anywhere that gives me the option for interested loanees from affiliated clubs to join our my club. 

If i remember rightly a few years ago and i can't remember which edition it was there was an option at the beginning of the season for some players willing to join on loan.

Again any help would be appreciated

On 20/03/2020 at 09:14, bezzy1970 said:

Does that not give you any results? Normally, when you request a Team Report, scouts will also notify you of the players available on loan from that team. Depending on your settings (Scouting Centre -> Filter), they should either be shown in the Scouting Centre or your Inbox.

sx3KjbR.png

Try requesting Team Reports on some other teams one or two leagues above yours. It could just be that some teams simply don't have anyone interested in joining you on loan at that time.