Lag on Note 10+

• SI Staff

Make sure you don't have other apps open in the background which eat progressing time being the biggest help with this, although you might find turning off the 'enhanced' match engine helps as well.

Note 10+ is like one of the most powerful phones available. I'd think you shouldn't need to worry too much about background apps etc on a device like that. And certainly not disabling the enhanced match engine!

Is it really that hard to optimise a game for Android compared to iOS?

• SI Staff
15 hours ago, Footix said:

Note 10+ is like one of the most powerful phones available. I'd think you shouldn't need to worry too much about background apps etc on a device like that. And certainly not disabling the enhanced match engine!

Is it really that hard to optimise a game for Android compared to iOS?

I don't have one here to test with - so I've suggested sensible things to consider without access to the individuals device to test with.

With regards to the Note 10+ - what I do know is that its incredibly high resolution (3040x1440) so shifting a lot of pixels, hence my suggestions. As far as it being high performance etc. ... yes that is the case, however if you've 100's of applications open then as any windows PC owner knows the performance drops hugely, this is even more so with mobile devices.