Football manager Touch on steam and ios

I have bought football manager 2020 on a steam for my pc. When you buy the game you get both fm20 and fm20 touch. So my question is how can I download fm20 touch on my iPad without paying for it obviously because it is pointless because I already have it.

• Administrators
15 hours ago, DoM1NuSS said:

I read on the internet that Touch can be played on iPad too? Isnt it a bit too stupid to force to buy for another device such as ipad

Well (sadly!) it's not possible to do that. Apple aren't going to let Steam have the money for one of the games on their stores, likewise Valve aren't going to let Apple take all the money for a dual game purchase. 

Different products are sold in different stores. You might find a product line from one brand in one supermarket, and not in another. You'd still have to buy from both stores if you wanted both products.

If there's a world where everything is available on one store then it's something that might be possible.

Just to add to this thread...I already have Touch included through my Mac Steam purchase....my mates are all about to buy it on the AppStore and Android stores so we can all play a network game....

Will this work or do we all have to be on the same platform for a network game to work?