Getting errors when testing nation rules with the 4.0 db

Carlito85

On 20/04/2020 at 11:05, Wolf_pd said:

Here is the file. Btw, this was done in 20.1, not even in 20.4

IC20 Foreign Player Rule Romania v.000012.fmf 26.9 kB · 4 downloads

Not sure if you're still working on this but I used this as a base for my Transfer-365 file for Romania and I've had to make some basic changes in order for it to verify.

- Reduce Liga II stage 0 from 20 to 19 teams

Daco-Getica Bucuresti are the team missing from the league (they're in the U19 National Championship Group 3 for some reason but not sure who to replace them with, if anyone)

Edited by Carlito85

59 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

Not sure if you're still working on this but I used this as a base for my Transfer-365 file for Romania and I've had to make some basic changes in order for it to verify.

- Reduce Liga II stage 0 from 20 to 19 teams

Daco-Getica Bucuresti are the team missing from the league (they're in the U19 National Championship Group 3 for some reason but not sure who to replace them with, if anyone)

That might be a difference between version 20.1 and 20.4. All my work is completely in 20.1 at this moment.

Also, I went from version 12 to 15, so might be that I updated something along the way which wasn't in the version you downloaded.

On 28/04/2020 at 18:21, Carlito85 said:

I changed the format of the Jupiler League from its original setting. I want to say I changed it from fixed rules to flexible or vice-versa.

It was vice versa, from flexible to fixed. Good call. Am finishing up Belgium as we speak.