Oblique Kick Gaming

Hey guys,

Just over a month ago I decided to pull the trigger and start a YouTube channel. As of writing this I've got 13 videos out.

My current save is with Cobh Ramblers where I push the boundaries of just how bad someone can be at Football Manager.

You can find the playlist here, and I'll post the most recent video before it.

The Journeyman Playlist

I was going to post something just for this series, but I've also put together a 16-person simulation league and draft with 15 other content creators. I'm currently editing my introductory video which, when it's out, you will find below this. In the mean time, check this playlist where some of the other creators are introducing their teams.

Creator Community League Playlist

I'm not just looking to drop links and run, so you'll see me around and I'll be checking out your videos.

I'm happy to check anything out so feel free to follow up any discussion or feedback on my videos with a link to your own thread and I'll give it a look.

Happy to be here,

OKG.

Edited by Oblique Kick

This is the video I was talking about before.

This is the introduction to a league that involves sixteen FM content creators. We're all really excited about it so if you're wanting to get an idea of what we're planning, give this short 2 min video a look.

This video will be a little different to most other CCL videos on this channel as I am focusing on my specific team and why I made my choices. In future videos I will work more as a host and facilitator, but following on from videos from other CCL creators I wanted to introduce my team and give reasons for my choices.

The Creators Community League, or CCL, is a simulated Football Manager 2020 league featuring 16 content creators. We have each drafted 18 players to our 16 teams, and will play a minimum of 31 games against one other with tactics being decided at the start of the season and the assistant manager picking the team for each game.

Edited by Oblique Kick

IT'S THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON!

Apologies about the editing. Lost the video after this so had to summarize the end of the season.

It's the EL SACKIO! Loser leaves town. Can we hang on yet again?

Edited by Oblique Kick

THE CCL IS FINALLY HERE!!

16 content creators have drafted 18 players to their teams and set their tactics. We have multiple breakdowns of the teams from different creators, as well as the introductory video on my channel, but the season is finally kicked off.

Today's episode is features Avoiding Relegation's team Relegation Athletic colliding with FM Tahiti's team Hoof FC.

NEW SEASON, NEW TEAM? 🤔

Our contract was up at the end of the season at Cobh and our run has been anything but impressive. Did we get a second chance? Or are we finally living up to that Journeyman tag?

WE ARE LIVE ⚠️🔥

Episode 2 of the #CCL is here and today we see all the action play out in the Community Cup!

8 teams will go out, 8 teams will go through, and our featured game pits @OldLadyPlays against @watofm

#FM20 #WeAreTheCommunity

Episode 17 is out! :hammer:

The Journeyman is back and we continue to plough forward with Cobh Ramblers.

We've come back a little bit this season, can we continue the good run of form?

#FM20 #WeAreTheCommunity

• 4 weeks later...

It'll take more than a little near death experience to stop us. After a couple of weeks of hiatus after a car accident, we're back with a new episode.

Episode 3 of the CCL is live and it's our third matchday of the league. The Trucking FM's Cornish Marauders goes head to head with Casa Zu Salzburg's Mwepu Attack.