[FM20] The Ultimate World Super League based in the World United Kingdom

Here is a selection of 10 Regens produced … there are many more but these are 10 examples. Nationalities of good regens are diverse.. 

Regen.png

Regen2UKR.png

Regen3UK.png

Regen4JP.png

Regen5Chile.png

Regen6IT.png

Regen7SP.png

Regen8Pa.png

Regen9Dane.png

Regen10GR.png

WCC1.png

WCC2.png

WCC3.png

Edited by Fenech

1 hour ago, Bcentralblue said:

This looks great, but the yellow cards = 1 ban per card are going to be a real big problem I think!!

I am currently doing an update swapping teams round based on Current Ability / media prediction rather than just Reputation so Teams are in the league where they can be the most competitive. That is a great point. I did not touch the yellow cards and I thought it would be on the normal settings by default. I will change this in the upcoming update, thank for bringing it to my attention. :thup:

It is currently set to 1 ban per 2 yellow cards and 1 ban per red card - but I will change this slightly to make it more realistic. 

Edited by Fenech

1 hour ago, Fenech said:

I am currently doing an update swapping teams round based on Current Ability / media prediction rather than just Reputation so Teams are in the league where they can be the most competitive. That is a great point. I did not touch the yellow cards and I thought it would be on the normal settings by default. I will change this in the upcoming update, thank for bringing it to my attention. :thup:

It is currently set to 1 ban per 2 yellow cards and 1 ban per red card - but I will change this slightly to make it more realistic. 

Yeah it’s 1 match ban after 2 yellows, it then 1 match ban after that for every yellow card!!

look forward to the update

18 minutes ago, ChainsXV said:

Just a question, what are the transfers like? So say like Wolves and Atalanta in Div 1, will their players want to leave to play in a "better league" cause they're 4 divisions down?

Great Question - I am working on an update now so that each team is in the league where they will be the most competitive... that should solve any potential issues with player happiness, although you will always get players who want to play in a better division when players in the better divisions express an interest. I have noticed though that this feature has been improved, e.g. you get players saying now they have no interest in leaving too if the club expressing an interest does not interest them.

I find that if you negotiate to the price which is acceptable to you and then make it non negotiable - it means the other club has to accept your price or back out. If the player then does come to you with an issue just say the bid wasn't high enough and then agree on a price with the player if the club wants to come back in - worst case scenario, the other club comes back in with that price and you have to sell. end of the day you can always replace - no player is bigger than the club and with a world league like this, the phrase there is plenty more fish in the seas has never been more true! :lol:

21 minutes ago, Dodis said:

Do you have a version that includes international play?

There will be a version which includes the international play, I will ensure such a version is available in due course. :thup: (however it will slow down processing speeds) as it always does anyway 

International play does still take place in this version - however they play friendlies instead of competitions - The U21, U19 etc still play international competitions for development purposes though

Edited by Fenech

6 hours ago, Bcentralblue said:

Yeah it’s 1 match ban after 2 yellows, it then 1 match ban after that for every yellow card!!

look forward to the update

UPDATE

* Clubs swapped around based on CA & Media Prediction rather than relying on Reputation

* 1 Match Ban for every five yellow cards

* 1 Match Ban for 1st Red Card

* 1 Match Ban for 2nd Red Card

* 2 Match Ban for every Red Card after that

It looks great, but I saw a few flaws:

- No Reserve/Youth leagues: I think it does not make any sense, because you have to loan all your youth players even if they are 16 years old if you want them to have any game time as playing is very important for their growth.

- South American, American, African and Asian clubs are still playing their continental competitions, these should be removed.

- There are so many matches during the season, a Championship club has to play at least 46 league matches, 14 champions league group matches and 2 more cup matches, that's at least 62 games without counting the matches that they have to play if they go through the cups. I have modified your file and 7 group matches for the Champions league is more than enough. The IA is not good at managing a loaded season, so they will play with the same team again and again even if they are very tired.

Edited by kembb

1 hour ago, kembb said:

It looks great, but I saw a few flaws:

- No Reserve/Youth leagues: I think it does not make any sense, because you have to loan all your youth players even if they are 16 years old if you want them to have any game time as playing is very important for their growth.

- South American, American, African and Asian clubs are still playing their continental competitions, these should be removed.

- There are so many matches during the season, a Championship club has to play at least 46 league matches, 14 champions league group matches and 2 more cup matches, that's at least 62 games without counting the matches that they have to play if they go through the cups. I have modified your file and 7 group matches for the Champions league is more than enough. The IA is not good at managing a loaded season, so they will play with the same team again and again even if they are very tired.

Thanks for your input. In reality a team will only be in one continental trophy and the world fa cup... they wont be in all competitions. You can keep players in your reserves but I can add u18 and u23 . I think the u21 continental competitions should remain for player development purposes. I will bear you comments in mind for the next update. :thup: which will be very soon. I appreciate the feedback 

Edited by Fenech

Update

* U23's U18 added to all squads

* Top 3 divisions now have 20 teams instead of 24 meaning less games for the clubs in World Champions League

* World Champions League now the following format

12 groups of 5 teams

Teams play each other twice

Top 2 teams from each group qualifies and 8 of the other teams with the best record also progress to knockout stages

Knockout stages the same as before

* Team more competitive now as picked on CA and Media Prediction rather than relying on reputation.

So less games now for top 3 tiers which will ensure that fixture pile up does not occur

Thanks to feedback from community members: Kon & Kembb 

Updated link now available to download in opening post , all pics updated too! 

Edited by Fenech

2 minutes ago, SortitoutsiVP said:

Seems to be (not tried the download as currently on mobile phone). Is that not yourself who posted it?

yes I did post it. Just letting everyone know it's also available on Sortitoutsi :thup:

2 minutes ago, Fenech said:

yes I did post it. Just letting everyone know it's also available on Sortitoutsi :thup:

Oh right sorry, was going to ask you to post it if you didn't mind as I'll be using it for round 3 of my challenge league. Was just waiting for that updated file :thup:

16 minutes ago, SortitoutsiVP said:

Oh right sorry, was going to ask you to post it if you didn't mind as I'll be using it for round 3 of my challenge league. Was just waiting for that updated file :thup:

well it's all updated now so enjoy! Keep me posted as to how you are getting on with the challenge. 

1 hour ago, Fenech said:

well it's all updated now so enjoy! Keep me posted as to how you are getting on with the challenge. 

apologies if this is a stupid question - if i want the updates from yesterday do i need to start a new save?  had just started one a couple of days ago with this

3 minutes ago, jdubsnz said:

apologies if this is a stupid question - if i want the updates from yesterday do i need to start a new save?  had just started one a couple of days ago with this

there is no such thing as a stupid question pal. It's like normal. If you want the latest changes in regards to players at clubs then you have to start a new save but if you are happy to just benefit from the update. then of course all updates are saved game compatible. Hope that helps :thup: P.S If you are referring to the update to the super league yesterday, then yes you would need to start a new save for that.

Edited by Fenech

18 minutes ago, Fenech said:

there is no such thing as a stupid question pal. It's like normal. If you want the latest changes in regards to players at clubs then you have to start a new save but if you are happy to just benefit from the update. then of course all updates are saved game compatible. Hope that helps :thup: P.S If you are referring to the update to the super league yesterday, then yes you would need to start a new save for that.

roger that. thanks mate!  will stick with what i started - looks great, thanks for the awesome work

2 minutes ago, jdubsnz said:

roger that. thanks mate!  will stick with what i started - looks great, thanks for the awesome work

my pleasure pal. I did it for people like you who i know appreciate it. :thup:

Question: how clubs like Athletic Bilbao, Chivas Guadalajara and El Nacional work regarding their foreign player police? Because whenever I tried other updates like this they would get bugged and always relegated.

Regarding your balance based on CA, are the Japanese clubs hit hard by having no players at the start?

Hey Shimera,

Thanks for your question, I am not sure those clubs are there but for Bilbao e.g. i have checked and there is no foreign policing, perhaps you can elaborate on that?

I built a new league structure from scratch and there is no registration or foreign rules or anything like that.

Regarding the Japanese clubs there are not many of them but i suggest adding players and staff to playable teams when you load up the game. 

I will monitor that though and if i find its too big an issue for them i might replace them with a team that can be more competitive. :thup:

11 minutos atrás, Fenech disse:

Hey Shimera,

Thanks for your question, I am not sure those clubs are there but for Bilbao e.g. i have checked and there is no foreign policing, perhaps you can elaborate on that?

I built a new league structure from scratch and there is no registration or foreign rules or anything like that.

Regarding the Japanese clubs there are not many of them but i suggest adding players and staff to playable teams when you load up the game. 

I will monitor that though and if i find its too big an issue for them i might replace them with a team that can be more competitive. :thup:

Some clubs are hard-coded to never buying players of other nations, that's what I mean.

By the way, please don't take the Japanese clubs out, we can use your mod with a database that adds the players back

11 minutes ago, shimera said:

Some clubs are hard-coded to never buying players of other nations, that's what I mean.

By the way, please don't take the Japanese clubs out, we can use your mod with a database that adds the players back

I will have a look into that and come back to you pal... and of course i wont :)

2 hours ago, Fluid counter said:

I am giving it a go and so far its really fun. Every game is end to end. I'm loving it. Really appreciate this.

Thank You, When you put a lot of effort into something, comments like yours mean everything. :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi @Fenech,

first let me say - you've done one hell of a job with this database. i've had so much fun with it and it's really keeping me occupied during lockdown (and furlough leave..)

currently in season 13 (!) - took LAFC from RBD4 to 5 times world super league champions - now managing FLU and hoping for the same success. happy to report no major bugs during the long save - finances keeping the leagues & clubs competitive, lots of good regens coming through (but tbf most of them are WUK nationality). a handful of very strange 14 year old regens coming through with DOB's not adding up to them being 14 and therefore they do not age at all. happy to send screenshots of these youngsters if needs be.

if you're thinking of starting a save using this database a couple of tips, if i may:

• in the lower leagues i can suggest getting a big squad - there are often fixture pileups leading to 6 games in the space of 13 days, often playing on monday wednesday and friday
  • really make a run for the cups whilst you can - this is where you'll boost your finances, even rest players for league games in order to keep them fresh for the cups, you'll be able to make up the ground again in the 2nd half of the season when the fixtures ease up a bit.
  • if you're thinking of playing this on a network game - would suggest loading the game and changing the 'match scheduling options' in online game preferences to 'use saturday and wednesday match days only' and then holidaying a season before starting the game. you'll find that matches are played almost every day of the week during busy periods if you don't do this and it'll be very very slow going whilst waiting for others to complete their matches (which could be going on at the same time as yours).
  • always, always, always withdraw your senior squad from international callups for friendlies - i haven't had a single player complain about this yet, and this time should be spent letting them rest up rather than going away and picking up needless injuries.
  • let your youth team play in international friendlies for their u23, u19 or w/e squads

@Fenech; i wondered if there was a way of you adding in reserve / u23 / u18 leagues - i built a pretty spectacular group of players whilst in the world super league but found that i had to loan all of them out in order for them to play any football at all. those between the ages of 16 and 18 really found it difficult to get loans where they would play and would often just sit in the reserve squads not playing any football at all - would be great to know how they stack up against other teams squads etc?

tl;dr version: this db is awesome and you should all play it - you'll have loads of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM20] The Ultimate World Super League based in the World United Kingdom
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...