Editing in-game language

Hi all,

Is was wondering if it's possible to edit a language, so the layout of the player atributes stayed like the old games. is a little frustrating since all this years the layout was the same and all of a sudden its completely different, expecially for gk, i have to double check every time i'm searching one because of it.

Thanks

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Zybruz said:

Hi all,

Is was wondering if it's possible to edit a language, so the layout of the player atributes stayed like the old games. is a little frustrating since all this years the layout was the same and all of a sudden its completely different, expecially for gk, i have to double check every time i'm searching one because of it.

Thanks

You can edit a language and make a community translation (or just for yourself). But all this does is translate words obviously and has nothing to do with the layout of screens and tables.

9 hours ago, Lucas said:

You can edit a language and make a community translation (or just for yourself). But all this does is translate words obviously and has nothing to do with the layout of screens and tables.

it does, as the layout (atributes) follows alphabetic order, maybe i didnt use the proper word, but what i mean is the order in wich atributes are displayed. i assume there is a topic about how i can do that then.

thanks

Edited by Zybruz

13 hours ago, Zybruz said:

it does, as the layout (atributes) follows alphabetic order, maybe i didnt use the proper word, but what i mean is the order in wich atributes are displayed. i assume there is a topic about how i can do that then.

thanks

Look in preferences (main FM bar) you can either check or un-check "english language sorting" maybe that's what you're looking for.