Raining every match

Is it just me or have anyone else noticed that it's raining almost every match in English Premier League in the second half of the season? I'm sure that in my game it have been raining at least 85% of games. (Sorry for my English. It's little rust)

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Micco:

Is it just me or have anyone else noticed that it's raining almost every match in English Premier League in the second half of the season? I'm sure that in my game it have been raining at least 85% of games. (Sorry for my English. It's little rust)

It rains a lot in England (and the UK), sometimes just a daily shower, sometimes the whole day.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/584922/number-of-raindays-in-uk/

Yes I know it's rainy country and I've personally been there too in September time watching football. But this is something new to me playing this 2020 version. No matter where's the game played in UK. It's allways raining. I've been playing these manager games since 2004 and this is the first time I noticed this.

Maybe UK is just so rainy place for real or what

6 hours ago, Micco said:

Have you given this a try?