Question about training facility improve.

HI all.

I got a question for advanced players.

Started a new career with new club, after two years everything looked fine. Plenty of youth players and my training facilities being upgraded after board approval.

But when day of completion of training a bug happened: no upgrade done, while its "2" from game begining and keeps being "2" (check image).

Reported bug, but not an easy solution for that.

I decided to use editor (for the very first time) to manually upgrade training facilities, but what to ask the community which is the level it should be improved, as I have no idea about the level facilities would have be improved if no bug happened, and want to keep playing as fair as possible.

Thanks for answers.

training.png

13 minutes ago, H_a_a_k_o_n said:

I am thinking about the number 3 (youth level). Does that go to 20?

Ah, no. Youth level is the level in the country that your u18s will play at. You can ask the board to increase the youth level as one of the requests in Club Vision. In England the category 1 level is normally full so you have to keep requesting entry year on year sometimes. When you do get a category boost your U18s will move to the next level up in terms of their league and I would make sure your U18 staff positions are all full as you need to have certain staff members in place to be eligible to stay at that level. There is an increase in costs as you go up and the game will confirm these for you at the end of the season when you are notified if your application to move up a category has been successful. I would recommend getting up to category 1 ASAP, IMO it is at least as important as maxing out your junior coaching and youth development.

On 22/02/2020 at 20:59, Fr4nK said:

HI all.

I got a question for advanced players.

Started a new career with new club, after two years everything looked fine. Plenty of youth players and my training facilities being upgraded after board approval.

But when day of completion of training a bug happened: no upgrade done, while its "2" from game begining and keeps being "2" (check image).

Reported bug, but not an easy solution for that.

I decided to use editor (for the very first time) to manually upgrade training facilities, but what to ask the community which is the level it should be improved, as I have no idea about the level facilities would have be improved if no bug happened, and want to keep playing as fair as possible.

Thanks for answers.

training.png

If you are using the editor 1 is low (bad) 20 is high (good) so if your training facility is 2 then you are in trouble.

the stadium is the other way round where 1 is the best 

On 28/02/2020 at 13:03, Caning the Days said:

Are Blyth Spartans now playing at Burnley's ground on your game? That's miles away from Blyth if so!

yes :-) But finally, after 26 years(!), they have built their own stadium. located in Blyth. Not named after me (as a Blyth-legend ingame) but after Robert Dale, also a Blyth legend :-)