Under 23 coaches ... how to?

3 hours ago, FrazT said:

Are you running the under 23s yourself or have delegated it?

I have delegated both choices to the U23 assistant, however I can still assign U23 coaches under the training regime for the seniors ... or are the coach assignments meant for everyone?

What I mean is that I can see my regular fitness coach is assigned to both strength and quickness since I don´t have two senior coaches, right beneath him I see the U23 coach which the AI assigned to train quickness only, who is the U23 coach training?

If you take over responsibility like this (see my username behind drop down)

783542684_Screenshot2020-02-20at12_14_16.thumb.png.ab4b03d23a8630e7fb7829eaffe9acb8.png

Then the U23s tab will appear on your side menu and you can find the U23 coaching schedule like this 

2656401_Screenshot2020-02-20at12_15_23.thumb.png.18a8b0bb7f9913c79ca9bed901bca018.png

I think this is what you are looking for but if you are just looking to assign your U23 coaches to specific coaching areas then you do this via the normal way with first team coaches and you can leave the U23 training responsibilities to delegated. You just need to click the tick box to make it selected (or you can ask your assistant to assign them all).

Just on this topic though, I can't seem to manage my coaches and who is doing what for the U18s without taking this over even though I am sure I have done this previously (possibly when signing an U18 coach) and I don't think I should have to take over the full training schedule (which I never do) just to tell which coaches to do what. I do not have to do this with my first team so is this a bug?

On 20/02/2020 at 13:20, likesiamesefish said:

If you take over responsibility like this (see my username behind drop down)

783542684_Screenshot2020-02-20at12_14_16.thumb.png.ab4b03d23a8630e7fb7829eaffe9acb8.png

Then the U23s tab will appear on your side menu and you can find the U23 coaching schedule like this 

2656401_Screenshot2020-02-20at12_15_23.thumb.png.18a8b0bb7f9913c79ca9bed901bca018.png

I think this is what you are looking for but if you are just looking to assign your U23 coaches to specific coaching areas then you do this via the normal way with first team coaches and you can leave the U23 training responsibilities to delegated. You just need to click the tick box to make it selected (or you can ask your assistant to assign them all).

Just on this topic though, I can't seem to manage my coaches and who is doing what for the U18s without taking this over even though I am sure I have done this previously (possibly when signing an U18 coach) and I don't think I should have to take over the full training schedule (which I never do) just to tell which coaches to do what. I do not have to do this with my first team so is this a bug?

Thanks a lot for the screenies, its not that.

Under  coaches and coach assignements the U23 coaches are listed and their stars apply to the overall rating, I thought they were training U23s only.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2003414664

Picture above on Steam shows what I mean, I can see my two regular GK coaches, each taking care of one aspect of training. The U23 GK coach is however also there, what should I do with him? 

6 minutes ago, AurioDK said:

Picture above on Steam shows what I mean, I can see my two regular GK coaches, each taking care of one aspect of training. The U23 GK coach is however also there, what should I do with him? 

You just assign them as you do your first team coaches. The U23 coaches are made available at all levels and I always assign them wherever I can.

2 hours ago, likesiamesefish said:

You just assign them as you do your first team coaches. The U23 coaches are made available at all levels and I always assign them wherever I can.

So a U23 coach can raise the level of the senior players training if he has a 5 star level in something? Sounds fishy but ok :)