DLC Golden Generation

32 minutes ago, 3runhomer said:

Now I understand why the game doesn’t give me real prospects in the youth intake. FM wants me to pay for them. 

Looks like you can only do it once in a save though.

Will be interesting to see how my intakes go in the game, obviously will probably be more like the first pic from now on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
53 minutes ago, Maw74 said:

In the same save?

Once per save I believe. 

Once you increase your team's reputation and facilities you'll find you'll get better intakes anyway compared to your usual. 

For best effect it's probably worth using when you're a top club. 

16 hours ago, Maw74 said:

In the same save?

16 hours ago, Lucas said:

Once per save I believe. 

Once you increase your team's reputation and facilities you'll find you'll get better intakes anyway compared to your usual. 

For best effect it's probably worth using when you're a top club. 

I’ve just used it for the second year running on my iPad save. 

Ok well it only let's you apply it once, my 2nd intake was another good one, the 4 players at the bottom are from the 2nd intake.

s8l9uG.jpg

How strange, I’ve just ran a test on the iPad and done 3 seasons of youth intake and ran it once without the add on and then reloaded before the new intake and applied the golden generation dlc. It gave 3 golden generations of excellent players when applied compared to very standard intakes without it applied.

8 minutes ago, Maw74 said:

Ok well it only let's you apply it once, my 2nd intake was another good one, the 4 players at the bottom are from the 2nd intake.

s8l9uG.jpg

What does it say if you click on the wallet tab? That’s where it lets me apply over and over.

4 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

What does it say if you click on the wallet tab? That’s where it lets me apply over and over.

DmGoDC.jpg

Will just see how things go anyway, I just thought that I would be able to purchase and apply it as many times as I like, like the cash boosts.

It's obviously given both intakes a big boost anyway, unless the 2nd intake was just luck, keeping hold of them at the moment is a tough one, as my board want everything lol
They want us to move up and push for promotion but also want to cash in on the players that would help us do that.

Edited by Maw74

Oh man, maybe it’s just working on the iPad. It immediately goes back to apply to game even though it’s been applied before in the save.

At least your intakes have been positive though. Always a challenge trying to keep the board happy; and frustrating if they go over your head and sell players!