Which Scouting gets the best result?

I’d recommend scouting every player you’re seriously interested in over and over again. Every time I get a report I send my scouts out to scout him again. Until I can see everything about him in his information tab. I often find that the more a player is scouted the more the number/stars will shift. I found a kid once that at first look my scouts wet themselves over (90+). After 3 months of scouting the kid he’d gone down to a 72! 

I’ll then either agree with my scout report or I won’t. I don’t use any software to find out a players PA. But if you do, then the PA is going to be accurate. Your scouts can make mistakes, even 20/20’s. 

Well, when I find 5 star potential with good stats - I just sign it if possible budget - wise. I usually sell 90 % of those, as they just do not develop, but still I get to have plenty of 140 - 170 PA regens in my team. Not using genie scout, PA stats are just my assessment.

Even a 20/20 scout will not tell you that the guy you scouted has 112 PA. All you can do is scout him till you got 100% at which point the scout will tell you what he assumes the guys potential to be at, based on age, CA and some other factors. So a high CA 18 year old could easily be rated at 5* PA even though he already hit his cap, simply because he looks really good for an 18 year old. Now I don't entirely believe that scouts have 0 knowledge of the actual players PA (For that I've far too often ended up signing some of the best regens in the world before they showed their ability), but they can definitely make complete mistakes regarding PA.

2 horas atrás, BamBamBam disse:

Not asking about the star rating. Asking on getting the most accurate report. 

I think you can see what the league the players suitable in relation with the rating, maybe he is a 5 star potencial for a lower league

Remember, the potential represented by the stars is your scout's opinion, on the best this player can be, in relation to the rest of your squad. So for this to be 'accurate', the scout needs to be very very good at his job, have full knowledge of your squad, and be able to predict the future.

The PA rating of 112 is set by the game and is meant to be hidden from us, the human, to make the game more realistic.

The quality of your scout is key to the star rating he presents in your report, a scout with a '10' in JPA attribute will not be as accurate as a scout with an '18' JPA, however,both may be wildly out with their prediction as so much depends on the facilities, coaches and environment in which the player is developed.

So, for the most accurate scout reports, get the best scouts possible, scout the player to 100% knowledge. During the scouting, try and get as many scouts as possible to look at him - then make your own judgement based on the different scout reports.