[FM21 & FM20] [SKIN] Dark Polish Skin

Ceyvol

Thanks for the kind words @Sith Lord. I also have mixed feelings about match screen this year. But I'm skinning novice and editing those widgets in some meaningful way (like adding or removing stuff) might be beyond my abilities. I will explore it for sure though.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, drajen said:

I would like to ask, any chance of using the full team names in the scoreboard, instead of abbreviated names ? Something like this?

t650Yv8.png

It's something I'm working on, so - if I succeed - yes.

• 2 weeks later...
En 9/1/2021 a las 19:51, Ceyvol dijo:

It happens on my skin only? This panel was not edited at all, the colour and fonts are changed globally.

yep, also both players had yellow cards

@hyb That might be the missing piece! My guess is the bug happens due to changed font, but only when wide 4-letter shortcut is combined with card icon.

I will try to adress this in the next update. Thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/02/2021 at 19:11, GOODNAME said:

Hello any new version is coming out?

Because in the goal pop out the player who got the assist is really on top of the name of the goal scorer 

Could you provide screenshot? I do not have this issue and I can't replicate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Using a hybrid of this and Flut skin but seem to have managed to lose the menu bar icons, can't find the location for them in Dark Polish ?

Edited by DWCallaghan

On 06/03/2021 at 23:50, rafal2210 said:

Hi its working after 21.3 update?

Zero problems in my case.

3 hours ago, DWCallaghan said:

Using a hybrid of this and Flut skin but seem to have managed to lose the menu bar icons, can't find the location for them in Dark Polish ?

They are not edited in Dark Polish, thus not included in skin files. FM takes them from it's default resources, just like 99% unedited skin parts. If the icons are corrupted in your case, the Flut part is probably to blame. But I cannot help too much with something I didn't made.

2 hours ago, Ceyvol said:

Zero problems in my case.

They are not edited in Dark Polish, thus not included in skin files. FM takes them from it's default resources, just like 99% unedited skin parts. If the icons are corrupted in your case, the Flut part is probably to blame. But I cannot help too much with something I didn't made.

ok, ta

• 3 months later...

I have just download your skin (because I love it from fm20) and then i found bug. On player card / you have widget about recommendation where stars are cutted. Can you fix it?

[PL] Ucięte gwiazdki w panelu "Rekomendacje" - możesz to jakoś naprawić? Bo wątpię, że to problem, że gram na laptopie, ponieważ mam rozdzielczość 1920x1080.

QJwbYZM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2021 at 22:13, Kraha said:

I have just download your skin (because I love it from fm20) and then i found bug. On player card / you have widget about recommendation where stars are cutted. Can you fix it?

[PL] Ucięte gwiazdki w panelu "Rekomendacje" - możesz to jakoś naprawić? Bo wątpię, że to problem, że gram na laptopie, ponieważ mam rozdzielczość 1920x1080.

open the file - look at the screenshot

find:

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAic" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" height="30" />

change height to 18

refresh the skin

Also I suggest to replace "label" font in fonts directory to the original (from FM21 Base Dark skin) to fix some other small bugs.

oZSIA1u.png

Edited by aduh

4 hours ago, Kraha said:

It is working, thank you for help. Just do not know what to change in labels? are you mean to change font for retail one using in normal skin?

Just replace the file, "label" font from original one - FM21 Base Dark skin

• 4 weeks later...