[FM24 & older] [SKIN] Dark Polish Skins

Ceyvol

Thanks for the kind words @Sith Lord. I also have mixed feelings about match screen this year. But I'm skinning novice and editing those widgets in some meaningful way (like adding or removing stuff) might be beyond my abilities. I will explore it for sure though.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, drajen said:

I would like to ask, any chance of using the full team names in the scoreboard, instead of abbreviated names ? Something like this?

t650Yv8.png

It's something I'm working on, so - if I succeed - yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/02/2021 at 19:11, GOODNAME said:

Hello any new version is coming out?

Because in the goal pop out the player who got the assist is really on top of the name of the goal scorer 

Could you provide screenshot? I do not have this issue and I can't replicate it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/03/2021 at 23:50, rafal2210 said:

Hi its working after 21.3 update?

Zero problems in my case.

3 hours ago, DWCallaghan said:

Using a hybrid of this and Flut skin but seem to have managed to lose the menu bar icons, can't find the location for them in Dark Polish ?

They are not edited in Dark Polish, thus not included in skin files. FM takes them from it's default resources, just like 99% unedited skin parts. If the icons are corrupted in your case, the Flut part is probably to blame. But I cannot help too much with something I didn't made.

2 hours ago, Ceyvol said:

Zero problems in my case.

They are not edited in Dark Polish, thus not included in skin files. FM takes them from it's default resources, just like 99% unedited skin parts. If the icons are corrupted in your case, the Flut part is probably to blame. But I cannot help too much with something I didn't made.

ok, ta

• 3 months later...

I have just download your skin (because I love it from fm20) and then i found bug. On player card / you have widget about recommendation where stars are cutted. Can you fix it?

[PL] Ucięte gwiazdki w panelu "Rekomendacje" - możesz to jakoś naprawić? Bo wątpię, że to problem, że gram na laptopie, ponieważ mam rozdzielczość 1920x1080.

QJwbYZM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/07/2021 at 22:13, Kraha said:

I have just download your skin (because I love it from fm20) and then i found bug. On player card / you have widget about recommendation where stars are cutted. Can you fix it?

[PL] Ucięte gwiazdki w panelu "Rekomendacje" - możesz to jakoś naprawić? Bo wątpię, że to problem, że gram na laptopie, ponieważ mam rozdzielczość 1920x1080.

open the file - look at the screenshot

find:

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAic" alignment="centre" auto_size="horizontal" height="30" />

change height to 18

refresh the skin

Also I suggest to replace "label" font in fonts directory to the original (from FM21 Base Dark skin) to fix some other small bugs.

oZSIA1u.png

Edited by aduh

4 hours ago, Kraha said:

It is working, thank you for help. Just do not know what to change in labels? are you mean to change font for retail one using in normal skin?

Just replace the file, "label" font from original one - FM21 Base Dark skin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 01/10/2021 at 14:17, bruntonpasty said:

Will you be creating Dark Polish for FM22 @Ceyvol?

I intend to, since I can't enjoy FM at all with it's current fonts and colours. But no promises as I can't predict how many tweaks it will require at it's base.

17 hours ago, Ceyvol said:

I intend to, since I can't enjoy FM at all with it's current fonts and colours. But no promises as I can't predict how many tweaks it will require at it's base.

Understood, will await developments with crossed fingers :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2021 at 22:44, Ceyvol said:

Your skin has really saved my game, please please so it for FM 22 mate. 

• Ceyvol changed the title to [FM22, FM21, FM20] [SKIN] Dark Polish Skin
56 minutes ago, bruntonpasty said:

@Ceyvol If I wanted to default to 50% opacity, how would I edit the background_selecter xml?

That's something I tried to do last year, but didn't manage to. I'll try to think about it more, but no promises.

@Ceyvollove your work, one question .

Is below situation a skin thing or should i look elsewhere ? If not, can you help ?

I can't see the ball when playing live games (in my Belgium test save). ball is blue , not white. if i change the colour in skin colours to black or grey or whatever, it stays  like this.

First i saw a white ball in one of my older reports from older matches but i think i didn't look correct because i tried this again and only have blue unvisible football's in my reports. 

ce2cdd9fcc18782f1095de2ea70bf1a1.png

image.png.6d9b0cc7339000b368953f0ad316ea12.png

677e6a1a3298925a27be7aca7f858814.png

behind the goal you can('t) see an almost invisible ball.

Edited by OlivierL

8 hours ago, OlivierL said:

@Ceyvollove your work, one question .

Is below situation a skin thing or should i look elsewhere ? If not, can you help ?

I can't see the ball when playing live games (in my Belgium test save). ball is blue , not white. if i change the colour in skin colours to black or grey or whatever, it stays  like this.

First i saw a white ball in one of my older reports from older matches but i think i didn't look correct because i tried this again and only have blue unvisible football's in my reports. 

ce2cdd9fcc18782f1095de2ea70bf1a1.png

image.png.6d9b0cc7339000b368953f0ad316ea12.png

677e6a1a3298925a27be7aca7f858814.png

behind the goal you can('t) see an almost invisible ball.

I had the same thing last week even with the default skin. Try to quit the game, delete the cache folder and restart the game. It worked and I have the white ball since.

1 hour ago, keysi said:

I had the same thing last week even with the default skin. Try to quit the game, delete the cache folder and restart the game. It worked and I have the white ball since.

Thank you. I deleted the cash and restarted and now it seems fine :)

• 4 weeks later...

Since updates 22.1 and 22.2 messed the skin a little, here's new release!

Dark Polish Skin 22  v1.1. - DOWNLOAD

Version 1.1 includes several features, tweaks, bugfixes and random things such as:
- Home button, FM button and Instant Result button in match screen (you can now leave the match however you need for whatever reason)
- Fixed coach/scout summary in player overview - with both Current Ability and Potential stars (this one got messed up by game update, I had to redesign it closer to original skin)
- More vivid club colors in scoreboard (some looked pretty ugly, white especially), also some pixelwork with its corners
- A bit sharper topbar club logo (this one I updated couple days after release, so only very early downloaders will see any difference)
- Disabled "huge" database depth option (not working anymore, apparently scrapped by developers internally with final release)
- Restored "What's new" popup by clicking on the game logo in main menu
- Updated french flag in languages section

About the questions:

On 10/11/2021 at 01:15, OlivierL said:

Before you could pick over here coach summary , is this gone please ?

This is gone in base skin and has nothing to do with mine specifically. No idea why they removed it.

On 11/11/2021 at 23:55, GOODNAME said:

Really liking the fact that you added the player face into the ME when someone score

But the screen of it remains just 2-3 seconds, any chance to make it 10 seconds maybe?

I didn't though? Unless you play in Bundesliga, but this is by default as well. It has its own licensed scoreboard and goal popups, which include player faces. Anyway, popup animation code seems too complex for me to modify. I would need reference from someone else who already achieved that.

Edited by Ceyvol

• 3 weeks later...

Small update, but it might please someone. Grey active toggles were almost indistinguishable from inactive ones, so I made them bit brighter. After I made registration error because of that, it was must-do :)

Also added logo icon for european competition in club overview, because I liked it.

Dark Polish Skin 22  v1.2. - DOWNLOAD

Version 1.2 changelog:
- brighter active toggles, because team registration was pain until now
- european competition logo icon in club overview (if qualified)
- some very small tweaks and fixes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Ceyvol changed the title to [FM23, FM22, FM21, FM20] [SKIN] Dark Polish Skin

Thanks to user feedback Dark Polish Skin had three small updates since release and is currently in version 1.03:

Changelog:
v1.03 - fixes on Scouting page: fixed bug with "scouting range" widget not opening; restored new "Transfer window" widget; corrected slighty shifted position of "transfer budget" and "wage budget" widget
v1.02 - fixed small visual bug with scouting knowledge widget in staff profiles
v1.01 - enabled transparency for background packs (if you don't use them, there isn't much of a change)

Download link stays the same:

Dark Polish Skin 23 - DOWNLOAD

10 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

Hey bro I'm not seeing the minutes in CL games

Are you sure it's my skin you're currently using? I checked all scoreboards before first release and made sure they were readable. And now I double-checked - timer is visible in UCL.

13 minutes ago, Ceyvol said:

Are you sure it's my skin you're currently using? I checked all scoreboards before first release and made sure they were readable. And now I double-checked - timer is visible in UCL.

Yes I'm sure

Weird

I will try to reload the skin and put it again