Hidden Players?

Not sure where to post this, but I initially noticed that Porto had a player who'd been released etc. but he never left porto and doesnt play.

Now I've just taken over at Heerenveen and after about a month this guy came to me unhappy about his contract, I've never heard of him. He's not in my squad or in the reserves, but it seems to be the same issue.

20200209152150_1.jpg

20200209153107_1.jpg

vor 10 Minuten schrieb AndyJay87:

Not sure where to post this, but I initially noticed that Porto had a player who'd been released etc. but he never left porto and doesnt play.

Now I've just taken over at Heerenveen and after about a month this guy came to me unhappy about his contract, I've never heard of him. He's not in my squad or in the reserves, but it seems to be the same issue.

Post it in the bugs forum. If possible upload a saved game.

The second player seems to be in the Porto B squad, the first is really strange as he seems not to be contracted for several years and then re-joining the club.

https://community.sigames.com/forum/742-transfers-contracts-and-staff-responsibilities/

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

Something with the contract... check his contract page and offer? says he's considering an offer..

That was me, When he came to me with his issues I offered him a better deal, then went looking for him in my squad. I was so lost.

Thanks @KUBI found the thread I'm looking for