Editing an FA Cup to only add teams into later rounds based on their league stature

Mediocre_Jake

I am trying to edit an FA Cup structure and I am bit confused about how to add teams based on their league, or continental qualification.

The structure is essentially this. The whole competition has 60 teams, start to finish.

The first round has 11 teams from the 5th tier of the country. The 5th tier has 11 small local leagues, so I can tell the game to choose the best team from each individual competition to select the 11. It then also adds 11 teams from the 4th tier. And then the 10 'worst' teams from the 3rd tier, for a total of 32 teams.

The second round has the 16 winners from the previous round, with the addition of the other 6 teams from the 3rd tier and entire 10 teams of the 2nd tier. That is a total of 32 teams again, 16 winners go to the next round.

The third round is where things start to get complicated. This has the 16 previous round winners plus 8 of the teams from the 1st tier that did NOT qualify for the Asian Champions League. This is a total of 24 teams, 12 winners go through. There is an issue here if a team not in the 1st tier qualifies for the Asian Champions League, which I assume would cause the cup to not be able to get enough teams at one stage and I don't understand how to prevent that.

The fourth round has the previous 12 winners, plus the 4 teams that qualified for the Champions League, for a total of 16 teams.

The fifth, semis and finals are simple, just a knockout without adding teams.

Now my issue is, is there any way to set this up in the Advanced editor? Can anybody help with any if this at all? I have just spent a day adding a 5th tier to my database and adding a whole bunch of clubs and league changes. But the FA cup is my final hurdle to get this league perfect.