Corona virus?

Yep, conincidence...not sure FM has corona virus coded in to it...but boy does this game throw up real world equivalents.

Remember a few years ago when City beat United 6-1? Well, I got the exact same scoreline in FM a day or so later. And not me managing either.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb anagain:

Yep, conincidence...not sure FM has corona virus coded in to it...but boy does this game throw up real world equivalents.

Remember a few years ago when City beat United 6-1? Well, I got the exact same scoreline in FM a day or so later. And not me managing either.

No It's not in the game obviously, but you can add it via Editor.

5 hours ago, phd_angel said:

Second case of a flu - but this is one is much worse: two weeks for a flu?! Never seen this before... Definitely something weird here...

virus2.PNG

It doesnt appear to specify that it is flu but a virus and that could be one of many.  I have had real influenza once in my life ( and not just a heavy cold ) and believe me, 2-3 weeks was hardly enough to fully recover

7 minutes ago, FrazT said:

It doesnt appear to specify that it is flu but a virus and that could be one of many.  I have had real influenza once in my life ( and not just a heavy cold ) and believe me, 2-3 weeks was hardly enough to fully recover

I had man flu too in 1997. Still not sure I'm fully over it...