How to replace attributes with graphical charts?

Tomor29

Hello everyone,

my question is already in the title - how could I replace attributes (numbers) with graphical charts? I have seen that someone uses this but unfortunatelly do not know where I found it. Could anyone help me? Thanks.

6 minutes ago, lukavski said:

Is it possible to make background image like a circle instead of a square-like figure?

Maybe they would look better.

Thanks!

yeah, just change the boxes/bordered/custom/attributes file to any shape you like

On 26/01/2020 at 22:37, wkdsoul said:

bars one is unplay tested, let me know if you find any issues.   (in news popups i;'ve missed or anything)

Hello @wkdsoul,

in the end I have mostly tested your other skin - No Attribute Skin - as I really like the idea of playing without numerical attributes. I would like to ask you if it would be also possible to somehow remove stars for CA/PA from all pages (and ideally replace it with Pros and Cons from scout reports. Many thanks.

I have absolutelly no idea how these things are done, so sorry for this but I have to ask - would you be so kind to implement this to your skin? Or similarly - is it possible to somehow use the "no attribute" feature in other skins? And if so, could you tell me how can this be done? Many thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 02/02/2020 at 20:11, Tomor29 said:

Hello @wkdsoul,

in the end I have mostly tested your other skin - No Attribute Skin - as I really like the idea of playing without numerical attributes. I would like to ask you if it would be also possible to somehow remove stars for CA/PA from all pages (and ideally replace it with Pros and Cons from scout reports. Many thanks.

I'd love to remove the stars too, i'm swayed by them way too much even though i know my staff are rubbish and probably wrong about certain players.  Would put the onus on myself to evaluate players more and probably make it more enjoyable