[FM20] Deutschland bis Landesliga (D6)+Regionale Pokale - by @Timo@

Football Manager 2020 League Updates - Deutschland bis Landesliga (D6)+Regionale Pokale - by @Timo@

PPc64e9f9fb8d03d3d.png

Real Reagional cups.(All region have cup)
Real structure / Promotion / Regional group / ..
The teams remain for 99% in their good regional championships (after 4 seasons test). Each team plays a regional cup depending on its location.
Compatible with all other updates. No ID overlap.

Structure

- Bundesliga
- 2. Bundesliga
- 3. Liga

- 5 Regionalligen
- 14 Oberligen
- 35 Landesligen

- DFB Pokal. Real qualification (each winner of regional cups + Bundesliga + 2.Bundesliga + 4 first teams of 3.Liga)
- DFL Supercup
- 21 Verbandspokale

- 3 A-Junioren-Bundesligen
- 9 A-Junioren-Regionalligen

How to add deutschland (D6) By @Timo@ on FM20

Extract the contents of the .zip archive.
Move the .fmf files to:
documents/sports interactive/football manager 2020/editor data
Create the last folder if it doesn't exist.
Open FM20 and start a new career save. In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure each one of the database is selected.

PPc64e9f9fb8d03d3d.png

Danke Dimos for the logo and your support

Direct Download  Steam Workshop

Nice work, but I have to ask. Why do you create a file that has been available for years in the same format for Germany? Except for the fact that there are some problems with the IDs. For example, we could have created a cooperation, but I don't understand why this is done. Sorry.

Il y a 2 heures, Dani190283 a dit :

Nice work, but I have to ask. Why do you create a file that has been available for years in the same format for Germany? Except for the fact that there are some problems with the IDs. For example, we could have created a cooperation, but I don't understand why this is done. Sorry.

I realized it because it was part of my Megapack and I had a special request from a friend. So I did the update as much as possible. Sorry but my only pleasure in FM is to make updates. I do not judge or criticize any other work (like yours what I understand for example). But I don't know what the others do because I just make my creations according to my motivation ^^ my goal was to make Germany 99% just by learning the rules and the regions (knowing that I am French), ca entertained and educated me.

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Timo61:

I realized it because it was part of my Megapack and I had a special request from a friend. So I did the update as much as possible. Sorry but my only pleasure in FM is to make updates. I do not judge or criticize any other work (like yours what I understand for example). But I don't know what the others do because I just make my creations according to my motivation ^^ my goal was to make Germany 99% just by learning the rules and the regions (knowing that I am French), ca entertained and educated me.

So I don't really believe that you didn't know what others were doing, because the MTF's file for Germany has been published for years and also in the workshop. So you should have known it.

I understand the point of view to learn the rules and competitions, of course and also that you wanted to have a whole package. Including Germany.

Only for the future it is totally senseless to publish two identical files and I think you see it the same way, don't you?

Edited by Dani190283

So already to be clear:
- Do not doubt my word
- I have not used the Workshop for this year
- I only do updates
- I prefer to speak in private rather than to "polue" the subject
- I don't understand your reaction !?

You only do updates?! What do you mean?

And as I already mentioned, it's pointless to have two identical files, because then we can use our time for other things, like research where I work. What I would like to say in concrete terms, why was it not possible to talk about this before? Why should everyone cook his own soup?

But we can continue to talk in private if you prefer.

Il y a 1 heure, Dani190283 a dit :

You only do updates?! What do you mean?

And as I already mentioned, it's pointless to have two identical files, because then we can use our time for other things, like research where I work. What I would like to say in concrete terms, why was it not possible to talk about this before? Why should everyone cook his own soup?

But we can continue to talk in private if you prefer.

I expressed myself badly, I mean that I don't play FM, I only play with the editor ^^ My only pleasure in FM is the championship edition. So doing Germany is a great project. I don't think I need to say more. I understood your point of view. You're probably doing a great job, we'll discuss it. But in fact, I do championships when I am asked and when I have the inspiration. there I had to do Germany and understand.

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Carambau:

Why critizise Timo for this nice file?

Nobody criticizes the file. Where does it say that? It is basically about the double work, because the MTF is working on a file and now Timo. And at the end you get the same result. Cooperation would be more appropriate, I think.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Timo61:

I understood your point of view. You're probably doing a great job, we'll discuss it.

Us. I'm not creating the file by myself, but with the help of others. This is just a correction. Otherwise, let's settle everything else privately.

8 hours ago, Dani190283 said:

In my opinion, in the end the market (in this case the players) will verify Timo and his work. Maybe he'll expand this file further, we don't know. Like I knew that there's already a popular update for polish leagues, and it's been for years. But I did mine anyway. And guess what -players like it, on steam I have few hundreds subsciptions, on mediafire I've reached more than 1500 downloads in two months and the file is uploaded here, on fmscout and sortitoutsi. So the market verified me as it will verify Timo's work ;)

Cheers and have a good weekend.